Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamey Whistler = Peter Octavian?

An unsolicited communique...

Jamey Whistler said:
All out of rep for today...

....don't worry, I'll be back tomorrow to load you up so you can spam up another thread with repwhine.

You must be getting your history from a retard, cause you're just wrong.

But keep it up, ass...it's kind of funny.

Ciao 'til tomorrow.

(He was leaving comments in my posts and I kept responding to them)

Zodiac said:
Thank you. It's an excellent excuse to disrupt threads.

Jamey Whistler said:
Yes.

No wonder you're a favorite here.

He's still as sensitive as he ever was. He couldn't wait until the next day - as soon as the clock struck midnight or whenever you get your rep reset he was back at it again.

He's been away from TK for too long. I mean, playing WF 'safety troll' games? As if someone would be stupid enough to truly care about reputation and being liked? C'mon.

As we speak, he's working furiously behind the scenes to get me banned for "revealing personal information."

Irony of ironies.

Safety Troll was one of the best 80's songs ever.

Also, don't make fun of cripples. They are totally awesome and put up far less struggle...

Does that mean he'll have more time for this sort of thing?

89596210713336588228.jpg

It just doesn't work for me any more.

No one in a costume can ever top the complete and utter hilariousness of Neroon in his faggy Potteresque get-up. :rofl:

there are some turds in this bowl, but they arnt half as big as their ego's right?