January Forum Schedule and Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
From now until the 15th, nominations by political parties of candidates for the election will be accepted.

After two weeks of campaigning, the election will be held on 30 and 31 January.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Post your nominations in this thread in case that wasn't clear, by the way.

The DLP nominates Champion Aquehonga for the position of moderator.

Would a mod be so kind as to sticky this thread? ;)

classichummus

on a break from forums
Wait, where the fuck is Aque? I haven't seen him on WF or TK in like a week or more.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Pity. Perhaps he *gasp* has a life?

With the amount of time he posts online usually, that is highly doubtful.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
And as a completely unexpected, unlikely, and unprecedented move, I nominate

missmanners

(and before you start, Dual: no mentioning of parties in the Spamstitution, so fuck off, my love :D )

Seph

Retired Account
Me i will be your champion.

brock-lesnar-heavyweight-champion.jpg

or not meh!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have a feeling she's still an admin, why would she want to be a forum mod?

I am pretty sure she still is... why she would want the mod position? Same reasons I had when I nominated myself last term (which was btw, unjustly ignored :rwmad:, Reasons such as
exploiting the Spamstitution,
playing with the Badlanders,
just for the fun of it

come to mind....

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, I also nominate
Conchaga,
Gagh,
Yub,
English Rose,
Kitty,
Yub,
Darthsikle,
and Dual,

btw.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Ily, you couldn't run because you're already a mod here.

MM can't for the same reason.

The parties clause is only not in the Spamstitution because you illegally deleted it; it still applies. The text can be found by searching for its separate post.

Your nominations are duly overruled.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I double nominate all those douches Ily nominated you fuck bags. Plus I also double the nomination of Seph and Loktar oh and Classic Hummus too, he should be a mod here I think. And if there is ever any question of which party they belong to? They belong to my Party. The Cunt Party. TCP. THats Right. Fuckers.

I love you, Man.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Ily, you couldn't run because you're already a mod here.
Show me where this is stated in the Spamstitution, pls.

MM can't for the same reason.
mm is not a Badlands mod, and even if she were... see above answer.

The parties clause is only not in the Spamstitution because you illegally deleted it; it still applies. The text can be found by searching for its separate post.

Your nominations are duly overruled.

Oh, you mean the clause you added there without so much as a notification in the first place?
Dual, you gotta decide here: either the amendment of the Spamstitution without a proper confirmation process is illegal, which would lead to your addition of that clause being illegal, or it is ok, which means my deletion of your amendment was legal, too.

I double nominate all those douches Ily nominated you fuck bags. Plus I also double the nomination of Seph and Loktar oh and Classic Hummus too, he should be a mod here I think. And if there is ever any question of which party they belong to? They belong to my Party. The Cunt Party. TCP. THats Right. Fuckers.

I love you, Man.
:love:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Show me where this is stated in the Spamstitution, pls.

mm is not a Badlands mod, and even if she were... see above answer.

Oh, you mean the clause you added there without so much as a notification in the first place?
Dual, you gotta decide here: either the amendment of the Spamstitution without a proper confirmation process is illegal, which would lead to your addition of that clause being illegal, or it is ok, which means my deletion of your amendment was legal, too.

:love:
See: Absolute monarchy. Omar's word is law.

;)
d

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Omar goodness!

Love Child

One Love
I nominate jack for mod. If he is not a citezen I vouch for him. If I can't vouch for him, maybe Mirah can and or slut or fuck off or one of my duals. And Dual (omar) if you have any objection to anything I say just remember all those favors I pulled for you.
Sorry man, didn't want to have to go there. I've been silent for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.