January Forum Schedule and Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I'm gonna need a list. More wrestling duals show up all the time. I'll add the ones I can find.

EDIT: I added the following:
Dr. House
aeommai
Kevin Nash
nWoGoldust
Xpac
Shawn Michaels
Ted Dibiase

I'm sure there are more, but I can't find them now.

Seph

Retired Account

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I double nominate all those douches Ily nominated you fuck bags. Plus I also double the nomination of Seph and Loktar oh and Classic Hummus too, he should be a mod here I think. And if there is ever any question of which party they belong to? They belong to my Party. The Cunt Party. TCP. THats Right. Fuckers.

I love you, Man.

Sounds like fun.

*switches loyalty to TCP*

I want to be in your cunt........................party.

aeommai

cookie?
Me i will be your champion.

123bb0n.jpg

dirk funk as usual once again makes it sound like all the nwo members are duals. I've shown they aren't you can continue to be dicks about that but it's all good.

its funny though you left out Scott Hall, the one guy I admitted was an nwo dual, and the Giant. please add them :D

aeommai

cookie?
also we'll deliberate on who to nominate and get back to you, be prepared for a flurry of campaign threads OHYEEH BROTHERS TNA IS OWNAGE DUDES

classichummus

on a break from forums

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
123bb0n.jpg

dirk funk as usual once again makes it sound like all the nwo members are duals. I've shown they aren't you can continue to be dicks about that but it's all good.

its funny though you left out Scott Hall, the one guy I admitted was an nwo dual, and the Giant. please add them :D

Clearly you don't even know what a dual really is, idiot.

Seph

Retired Account
do u rekon they have a braincell between them?

Seph

Retired Account
i hope so!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I'm voting in this, even if I'm not omg allowed.

aeommai

cookie?
Fixed for the faggot who won't shut the fuck up.

yay classichummus is back. please, tell us more about your real life and your girlfriend who posts on forums :D

jack isn't a dual a dual account? if it's annything else than it's a fucking stupid term.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
yay classichummus is back. please, tell us more about your real life and your girlfriend who posts on forums :D

jack isn't a dual a dual account? if it's annything else than it's a fucking stupid term.

I will agree with you there. I much prefer the old Usenet term SockPuppet.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I suggest Starguard for the position of Badlands Moderator. Is Star legally eligible for Badlands mod nomination?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I suggest Starguard for the position of Badlands Moderator. Is Star legally eligible for Badlands mod nomination?

Uh...no.

Don't think having the BL flooded with threads like "TURN ON YOUR INTERNETZ! I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE BADLANDS!" is a good idea.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Uh...no.

Don't think having the BL flooded with threads like "TURN ON YOUR INTERNETZ! I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE BADLANDS!" is a good idea.

You're being a pessimist. Starguard would make an excellent Badlands Moderator.

I nominate Starguard for BL mod. Now we just have to express citizenize & partisanize Starguard.

classichummus

on a break from forums
You're being a pessimist. Starguard would make an excellent Badlands Moderator.

I nominate Starguard for BL mod. Now we just have to express citizenize & partisanize Starguard.

I'd rather have you Aque. Shitty threads about Egypt get annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.