January Forum Schedule and Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You're being a pessimist. Starguard would make an excellent Badlands Moderator.

I nominate Starguard for BL mod. Now we just have to express citizenize & partisanize Starguard.

I'm being a realist. You have been forewarned.

Seph

Retired Account
im not voting for starguard

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

classichummus

on a break from forums
What about TEH BABA then instead?

How about voting for TEH BABA?

Well, he's not a member of TK and I'm not sure how active Teh Baba would be as a moderator. What would Teh Baba do, just post things like, "Starguard Likes It Up Teh Butt- (text is) Tis true."

Aque, you would be a far better mod than Teh Baba.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Can I be nominated?
No.

I'm voting in this, even if I'm not omg allowed.
Yes.

your so dead too me...:rip:
Why?

I suggest Starguard for the position of Badlands Moderator. Is Star legally eligible for Badlands mod nomination?
No.

Never fear, Aque is next in line.
Please no.

yup and made me a citizen...

Yes.

Aque, you would be a far better mod than Teh Baba.

I will use all of my duals to vote and make sure that Aque does not win. Kiss My Ass.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I nominate Starguard for Badistan Mod. Party? I guess it'll have to be Starguard. A party of one. Now BLPTB, express citizenize Starguard. I vouch for Starguard.

Plan B:
Go up to WF or TBBS & kidnap TEH BABA. Then register Baba a TK account, if he doesn't have one, then express citizenize him a Badlander, party TEH BABA, then toss him into the Mod Race.

He'd WIN!

Seph

Retired Account
no, he wudnt

Seph

Retired Account
its coz he and starguard are one.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Afish, I'm concerned. You don't seem very enthusiastic about your candidacy.

:nono: Thinking of the road not travelled Premier. :hat:

its coz he and starguard are one.

Starguard is a TKer at least. Unlike TEH BABA! Or is Baba a TKer who NEVER posts? Starguard has 1 foot in the BL door already with alot of his threads now in the BL.

Starguard's 2 steps away from being a future Badistan Mod Candidate.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Translations please. I can't understand Aque.

My pleasure, dear.

:nono: Thinking of the road not travelled Premier. :hat:

Translation: I'm thinking not only of today, but of days to come. In fact, I have other plans which may be better served by not focusing on my candidacy at this particular juncture.

Starguard is a TKer at least. Unlike TEH BABA! Or is Baba a TKer who NEVER posts? Starguard has 1 foot in the BL door already with alot of his threads now in the BL.

Starguard's 2 steps away from being a future Badistan Mod Candidate.

Translation: Stargard is a long time member of TK, thus he has the standing to run for the position of mod. Since many of his threads are being moved to the Badlands, all he must do is apply for citizenship and launch his campaign. This is in contrast to "Teh Baba" who not only is not a Badlands citizen, but not even a TKer. Thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
I nominate President Obama for future Badistan Moderator. I vouch for Barack's BL citizenship. Now all O has to do is register on TK. Bam should have Biden register too, so Joe can fill in when Bar can't mod. Be Obama's Deputy Mod. I vouch for Biden's BL citizenship too.

If Harry Reid becomes a TKer, will Mod Bam DC him?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I nominate President Obama for future Badistan Moderator. I vouch for Barack's BL citizenship. Now all O has to do is register on TK. Bam should have Biden register too, so Joe can fill in when Bar can't mod. Be Obama's Deputy Mod. I vouch for Biden's BL citizenship too.

If Harry Reid becomes a TKer, will Mod Bam DC him?

Actually there is already a Barack Obama registered on TK. He appeared shortly before the real Obama won the election and then disappeared soon after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.