Jillian Bacardi: An Analytical Thread

Number_6

beer, I want beer
The dual conversation thing is a large part of what piqued my curiousity. I found myself getting a bit confused, because I remembered having established that one of her duals was in fact Jillian, as she had seemingly forgotten to log off and log back in again under the Jillian account. But then, a day later, that dual was conversing with Jillian.

I think I asked a question about it, and Menty or someone confirmed that the dual was indeed a Jillian dual.

I can't remember which one it was, and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to have time to relocate the thread. That's the problem with only reading Jillian's posts while under the influence of a controlled substance--it makes for poor remembering.

I also wonder where monomania fits into this whole scheme. She certainly seems to suffer from an idee fixe. You have to wonder whether or not her own legal problems--if indeed she had the legal difficulties she speaks of--didn't trigger some sort of schizophrenic episode that has caused her to fixate on the idea of a legal remedy to her online difficulties.

You know, sometimes I think I should have gone into psychiatry. Fascinating stuff.

I'll analyze a few posts tomorrow. Feel free to pre-empt me.

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
I think the dual conversations are an attempt to lure in people who don't know Jillian that well.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Yeah, except she's not consistent with it, and she continues the conversations even after she's outed the dual.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Oh, goodie. Another dual.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
I get it. Jaws doesn't speak.

RobL

In my own personal experience? She's nuts. :D

Ok, Ok. I'm of the mind to think that its a controlled substance, but she's always like that. If it were drugs, you'd see moments of sanity.

Anywho, this is all very entertianing. Who would have thunk anything dealing with her would be? :D

Number_6 said:
I get it. Jaws doesn't speak.

Didn't he speak at the end of Moonraker?

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
I'm still not buying that she's psycho, and not a dual. Some sincerity would come through once in awhile, even from someone who's psychologically imbalanced.

She's never sincere. On purpose. Thus, a dual. :D

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Well, if she is a dual then its the most bases covered job I have ever seen. Seeing as we know she had a history at boards before TK and boards while she has been here. We have found her posting as a little boy on another site and that was found independently, she never posted the link.

I wish people would take this into account when calling her a dual.

Thats not to say that her account hasn't been commandeered. She is an original persona though, that I can say with certainty.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
ALL I can say, is that when Jillian came on, originally, she was well recieved. She really did hold court. I wasn't on line much in those days, and then I was able to be on line regularly. When she realised I was one of the divas around this place, she began slamming and flaming me. That really turned me off. It was as if the Pretender to the Throne had been confronted with the genuine article and couldn't handle it any longer.

Mentalist said:
Well, if she is a dual then its the most bases covered job I have ever seen.

And it's a dual of someone who has absolutely no life to speak of whatsoever. If i were JB i'd never reveal myself, i'd be too ashamed.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Well, I tried to begin an analysis of Jillian's posts, and made the mistake of starting with this thread:

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=31526

I don't even get the impression that Jillian is aware of whom she's replying to anymore. She just posts her shit and assumes that anyone who responds to her is the same person. She's accusing Peter of posting her private info on TK--so far as I know, he's never done this.

Who did post Jillian's private info?

Number_6

beer, I want beer
I've always assumed it was mm. That seems to be the person about whom she usually has her panties in a bunch.

I need to read some more threads. I've ignored her for a long time, and I don't think I was aware just how prolific she's been down there.

But I'm pretty sure that the HER she's referring to is mm.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Did someone really post her tax returns on TK? If so, I missed that.

Link?