Jillian Bacardi: An Analytical Thread

Number_6

beer, I want beer
I thought she was questioning whether or not the mm's real name was really her real name.

Hmm. If I took the time to put the whole story together, would anyone buy the novel?

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Let me look at that thread again. I must've misread something.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
I see what you're talking about. Where she says the missmanners she's talking about has been gone longer than a month.

Do you think coming to a board with so many duals sent her over the edge?

And how many people have Googled her back to the Grab Ass Girls forum?

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
I think, if she's legitimate, it was only a matter of time before something sent her over the edge.

She was a ticking time bomb, ready to go off at the slightest provocation.

NeonMercuryASH

beer, I want beer
Peter Octavian said:
I don't know if MPD is actually what ails Jillian.

Yes, she's always had a few duals, but she's always been abysmally bad at differentiating them. If you'd click in to one of those threads, you'd knew right away from her choice of smileys, long lines of periods or tildas and huge groups of carriage returns that you were reading one hers. What's more, it appeared that she didn't much care whether or not you did figure it out, not out of carelessness, but out of an apparent faux confidence, that either what she was saying was so important, (or that she herself was so important) and clever in execution that it'd be unlikely that any person could figure out who was behind the mask, and even if you did, it was, after all, Jillian holding court. It would appear that, in her perceptions, the fact that she is, at least temporarily, in the spotlight, she's released from both the general requirements of social interaction and the more specific expectations of Troll Kingdom
Discuss.
That's it! Haven't you noticed that Jillian and her duals come off like charactors in a very bad novel? One that is worse than amateurish. All the charactors are really the same. They have different names, but they only exist to populate the landscape. They're flat and devoid of personality. They are predictable and contrived.
MPD? Naw, everyone of her personalities is the same. It's more like she's wearing different masks. She does have halo syndrome, in that she thinks she's well liked. When this turns out to be wrong, she rants and raves and threatens legal action.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
^^Better bank some of that, before it gets stolen.

Pthalo BlueMoon

missmanners' favorite toy
Peter....they don't call it KARMA for nothing, you thieving hooligan! :lol: :p

Kendra, I'm glad you asked. That is Marc Singer, star of the mini series V, the movie Beastmaster.

He is cute, isn't he? :D

Kendra

Slayer
He is a man babe.

This Peter person is going after my points too. Can he be stopped?

Let's not derail Number_6's thread any further. Let's make a new one.