JOHN KERRY IS A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT

Elrod Jericoho

Some people's economic prospects are so poor that enlistment seems like the only chance to get ahead in the world. But then when tours get extended, veteran benefits get cut, and body armor gets skimped on, it ends up being a raw deal.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
The question is, what marketable skills will he come away with?

Lets face it, I don't totally agree with what Kerry said, but on the other hand, the Bush administration has lowered enlistment standards to the point that the military is going to end up with the dregs of society who can't afford to pursue an education while the rich fat cats can afford to send their kids to top line education facilities. Add to that that the Bush administration has slashed education benefits, instated cutoff dates for separated and retired members to use or lose benefits they earned through service, slashed health care services and availability for service members, and made it almost impossible for service members to transfer learned skills from the military over to the civilian sector.

What makes the whole thing doubly funny is the fact that Kerry has said his words came out wrong and were misinterpreted. And now Bush, the master of verbal goofs is making a huge issue out of it. Did we forget some of his more spectacular blunders? I love this gem in particular. And in the case of Bush and a review of the last 6 years, he to date has spoken no truer words.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we," he said. "They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." Washington, D.C. 08.05.04

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I don't even have to watch that to opine.

I'm 99.999% sure that whatever Kerry had to say is a fat load of bullshit. There's a reason FrankenKerry isn't the Prez.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
bad dog said:
Clean out the prisons too. If they have to do more than 2 years, off they go to iraq.

Why would you want to give prisoners guns?

Kefka

The military has already lowered its standards to permit low-IQ people to join. This is old news.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sarek said:
Other than fixed elections you mean?

Keep telling yourself that.;)

Kefka

It's fact. Reality. You don't think continuing to contest this simply because you don't like the implications make you look like an idiot?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Laker_Girl said:
Keep telling yourself that.;)

I don't need to.

There was documented cases of voting fraud and discrimination in my state. Including people being turned away from voting stations and cases of attendant harassment of people voting Democrat.

Might not have been enough to make a difference, but if it happened here, it probably happened in other states as well. You never know.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's a 10-second clip, the context is utterly absent. This is pre-election baiting to paint Dems as unpatriotic.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
It's a 10-second clip, the context is utterly absent. This is pre-election baiting to paint Dems as unpatriotic.

I saw the whole thing. It was typical John kerry ranting. He is always whining like a back seat driver.

The democrat that I like and respect is Harold Ford of Tennessee. He should run for president in 08. Hes a no bullshit type of guy. (and pro gun)
http://www.house.gov/ford/

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I saw Ford on Bill Maher. He's one of those Joe Lieberman Democrats who believes in everything on the Repub platform, but for some reason doesn't want to come out of the closet.

Blue Meanie

Every time I see Kerry on T.V., I ask myself "Why don't they have swift boat patrols on the Potomac?". He obviously needs something to keep himself busy.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I saw Ford on Bill Maher. He's one of those Joe Lieberman Democrats who believes in everything on the Repub platform, but for some reason doesn't want to come out of the closet.

I saw Ford on Bill Maher too. He comes across and a middle of the road democrat. A far left kook like Kerry will never win the a presidential election.
Ford does say the war in iraq is bullshit so he's not totally with the GOP.