JOHN KERRY IS A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT

Atlas_Collins

Messenger said:
I think people should chill out for a moment and examine the context of his statement here. Kerry was probably moping about the economy or something, and attached virulent anti-Bush stuff to it (Poor poor people have no choice but to join the military.)

I'm anti-Bush myself but that doesn't mean I'm illogical, or as bitter as he is. I don't think he was trying to insult the soldiers there, but trying to lay blame on Bush. It's rather pathetic, but what can you expect from Democrats? It's a party based on whining.

Tthe "context" of Swine Kerry's words are crystal clear. He was speaking to a pack of college kids who are deep into their leftist indoctrination by the neo-marxist academics who have infected our educational institutions for many years.

His remark was not directed at Bush - look at the context - it was a "slip" wherein the elitist marx-loving piece of shit revealed exactly what he thinks of our boys in uniform. To Kerry they are all low-class dumbfucks.

If John Kerry did not have a history of maligning our troops, I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but unfortunately for him there is the 'Winter Soldier" project he was intimately involved in with the marxist anti-war organization "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" back in the 70's.

I REMEMBER that stuff first hand.

He's a traitor.

Atlas_Collins

Sarek said:
No. I know EXACTLY what Kerry's words sounded like. Only he knows for sure what he meant.

But,

You sould like the muslimscum apologists who say "Of course slicing people's heads off is bad - BUT ... "

When I joined the military, I took an oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION. Not the President of the United States. And branding any American citizen who speaks out against this administration or our government as a traitor is denying them the constitutional right to express their opinion and therefore is an infringement on their right to free speech.

I took the same oath, Sarek. A few years before you did, I think. Branding leftist scum who speak openly seditious things as traitors is simply calling a spade a spade. So try to stay on topic - this isn't about any criticism of the Administration - this is about how Kerry revealed exactly what the democrat left elites think of the military and the men and women who serve.

I do work under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security. But only because my civilian job as a state contracted military policemen on a military installation was transfered over to them AFTER I had already been on the job for about 6 months. I also work as a county sheriff part time.

You derive your paycheck from tax monies that are extorted from the pockets of your fellow Americans and produce nothing in return toward the economic well-being of your fellow citizens. Government produces nothing. As a cop and/or a soldier, you get a pass. But you're still living off of MY largesse.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Atlas_Collins said:
You sould like the muslimscum apologists who say "Of course slicing people's heads off is bad - BUT ... ".

That’s just bullshit. You’re minimizing a persons death due to a terrorists action by comparing it to some loose lip politicians slip of the tongue or misspoken word.

Atlas_Collins said:
I took the same oath, Sarek. A few years before you did, I think. Branding leftist scum who speak openly seditious things as traitors is simply calling a spade a spade. So try to stay on topic - this isn't about any criticism of the Administration - this is about how Kerry revealed exactly what the democrat left elites think of the military and the men and women who serve.

So now you’re saying that every Democrat out there is thinking the same thing based on Kerry’s statement?

Well, all Republicans must be homosexual pedophiles then because Mark Foley was soliciting underage boys. After all, actions speak louder than words.

Atlas_Collins said:
You derive your paycheck from tax monies that are extorted from the pockets of your fellow Americans and produce nothing in return toward the economic well-being of your fellow citizens. Government produces nothing. As a cop and/or a soldier, you get a pass. But you're still living off of MY largesse.

True. However, my paychecks come from the Defense department. The monies get allotted to the state and then transferred to the state department of homeland security. As far as what I give in return, how about protection of Air Force personnel and property such as Aircraft, munitions, funds, facilities, documents, you know, everything that makes Bush’s war machine function?

And you better watch out. Bush and his administration were the architects of the Department of Homeland Security, a Federal organization staffed by State, Federal and military personnel. Questioning his wisdom in creating it and labeling it as a program that extorts monies from the pockets of your fellow Americans could be considered by some as seditious and could get you labeled as a traitor in their eyes. Even though it may be the truth.

But hey, under the First Amendment to the Constitution, you have the right to say such scandalous things.

Tyrant

When I joined the military, I took an oath to DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION. Not the President of the United States.
Let's not forget the fact that the constitution can and should be be altered when we have to deal with Muslims, or the foolish Americans like me who buy into Democrat-Al Qaida propaganda. I am, after all, controlled in soul and mind by the enemy of the state, namely, Al-Reality.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
Oh, my goodness. :roll:

A Republican can never admit they're wrong, can they?
Kerry's an idiot. But defending Bush to the end is just as stupid-- because of Bush et al, and of Republican mismanagment pretty much accross the board, I'm paying higher tuition in school now.

You people who go strictly along party lines need to take a step back and realize several things: Any politician claiming God spoke to them and directs their policies is a nut job. Any politician that vehemently attacks an opposing candidate is a nut job.

Why is it that Clinton was gang-banged by the Republicans and the Christian Right but when Republicans are found in similar situations, heaven forbid Democrats point this out?

Towing a strict party line is a very dangerous thing these days. Democrats bother me. Repulicans especially bother me.
Who's representing the in between?

Ogami

bad Dog wrote:

Kerrys so called "JOKE" was not even close to funny. he needs to stand up and say he fucked up.

Apparently we're supposed to believe Kerry meant to say that if you don't get an education, you become president? That doesn't make any sense no matter how you spin it. And notice Kerry's team didn't have this correction immediately, they had to think it up a day later. Nope, doesn't work, Kerry.

Kerry and his fellow traitorcrats have always had this contemptuous opinion of our soldiers, he just caught making this 'joke' of what he and every one of his military-bashing friends believe.

Won't it be hilarious if Kerry's little "joke" helps keep Democrats out of power! Yes!!

-Ogami

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I will bet that Dem's all over the country called John Kerry all night long just to tell him to shut the fuck up!

I notice a conservative democrat Harold Ford was the first to come out and say Kerry should apologize.

Thank god that dumb fuck Kerry is not the president. His Jihad on bush is a "miserable failure".

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Yeah, it's almost as bad as Bush's failed Jihad In Iraq. Oh well. Kerry is an ass, no doubt about it. But at least he's not adding to the body count.

Ogami

Sarek wrote:

So? You’ve got two morons that graduated college. I’m sure there’s quite a few more running around out there..

Bush has an MBA from Harvard and a degree from Yale, which means that Kerry's 'corrected' joke is completely untrue.

But forget that for a moment and think what Kerry's intended joke fully means: In a time of war, the senator tells the world that our president is a dummy. That's his intended joke? He's a wartime president, he's trying to create alliances to fight global terror, he's got a lot of dictators and thugs arrayed against the United States, and what help does he get from the Democrats?

They say he's a dummy. Bush is fighting the war on terror single-handedly, while assclowns like Kerry make "jokes" about how stupid our soldiers are for being in Iraq, and then he tries to fix that by saying he 'meant' only the president is stupid. Some correction.

-Ogami

Ogami

You got that right, Bad Dog, and that's the big misreading that Democrats take from Polls.

When someone like you says in a poll they are disatisfied with our war in Iraq, the news media run with that and say "He wants our troops to come home!"

When such polls really include the vast majority of war supporters who want us to do MORE, to KICK IN more doors, to start dropping MORE BOMBS and get the job done. Our enemy sees our complete concern for civilian casualties as a sign of WEAKNESS, we don't get any credit for the amazingly low civilian casualties we've had in Iraq or Afghanistan. (I love how they lump all enemy casualties into civilian casualties in those countries. Hello, they don't wear uniforms)

So yes, there are a lot of people out there like Bad Dog who don't like Bush and don't like our war in Iraq, because they want us to do MORE, not LESS.

And that's why the Democrats are going to lose this election. Because none of them argue for doing more in Iraq, quite the opposite.

-Ogami

Tyrant

Ogami It is Democrats who always tell us the Constitution is a 'living' document. Why is that?
I don't know. Maybe it's in contrast to Bush calling it just a "goddamn piece of paper."

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Ogami said:
Sarek wrote:

So? You’ve got two morons that graduated college. I’m sure there’s quite a few more running around out there..

Bush has an MBA from Harvard and a degree from Yale, which means that Kerry's 'corrected' joke is completely untrue.

So what? He’s still a fucking idiot. You can have all the education in the world but if you don’t know how to use it, it does you no good. Bush has no life experience to back up his “education”. He’s a fucking party boy that made good through political connections and family ties. Nothing more. And he’s repeatedly shown how illiterate he is publicly time and time again.

Ogami said:
But forget that for a moment and think what Kerry's intended joke fully means: In a time of war, the senator tells the world that our president is a dummy. That's his intended joke? He's a wartime president, he's trying to create alliances to fight global terror, he's got a lot of dictators and thugs arrayed against the United States, and what help does he get from the Democrats?

They say he's a dummy. Bush is fighting the war on terror single-handedly, while assclowns like Kerry make "jokes" about how stupid our soldiers are for being in Iraq, and then he tries to fix that by saying he 'meant' only the president is stupid. Some correction.

I like how you toss around the term “Bush is fighting the war on terror single-handedly.”

As a soldier, I should be just as offended by that statement as you claim to be over Kerry’s. But I’m not a Republican, so I don’t interpret it the way you make it sound. I can’t help but wonder if our coalition partners would be as equally forgiving if presented with that statement.

Tyrant

bad dog said:
There is not one credible source that there is any truth to that. Just some shit talking kooks.
Interesting... I'll have to doublecheck then.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
December 2005

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

Several provisions of the act, passed in the shell shocked period immediately following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, caused enough anger that liberal groups like the American Civil Liberties Union had joined forces with prominent conservatives like Phyllis Schlafly and Bob Barr to oppose renewal.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

"I don't give a goddamn," Bush retorted. "I'm the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way."

"Mr. President," one aide in the meeting said. "There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution."

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper!"

I've heard from two White House sources who claim they heard from others present in the meeting that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a goddamned piece of paper."

The record shows the Bush Administration, the Constitution of the United States is little more than toilet paper stained from all the shit that this group of power-mad despots have dumped on the freedoms that "goddamned piece of paper" used to guarantee.

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, while still White House counsel, wrote that the "Constitution is an outdated document."

Put aside, for a moment, political affiliation or personal beliefs. It doesn't matter if you are a Democratic, Republican or Independent. It doesn't matter if you support the invasion or Iraq or not. Despite our differences, the Constitution has stood for two centuries as the defining document of our government, the final source to determine - in the end - if something is legal or right.

Every federal official - including the President - who takes an oath of office swears to "uphold and defend" the Constitution of the United States.

Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia says he cringes when someone calls the Constitution a "living document."

""Oh, how I hate the phrase we have-a 'living document,'" Scalia says. "We now have a Constitution that means whatever we want it to mean. The Constitution is not a living organism, for Pete's sake."

As a judge, Scalia says, "I don't have to prove that it's perfect; I just have to prove that it's better than anything else."

President Bush has proposed seven amendments to the Constitution over the last five years - a record for any modern President, including a controversial amendment to define marriage as a "union between a man and woman." Members of Congress have proposed some 11,000 amendments over the last decade, ranging from repeal of the right to bear arms to a Constitutional ban on abortion.

Scalia says the danger of tinkering with the Constitution comes from a loss of rights.

"We can take away rights just as we can grant new ones," Scalia warns. "Don't think that it's a one-way street."

And don't buy the White House hype that the USA Patriot Act is a necessary tool to fight terrorism. It is a dangerous law that infringes on the rights of every American citizen and, as one brave aide told President Bush, something that undermines the Constitution of the United States.

But why should Bush care? After all, the Constitution is just "a goddamned piece of paper."