JOHN KERRY IS A FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT

Ogami

Sarek wrote:

As a soldier, I should be just as offended by that statement as you claim to be over Kerry’s. But I’m not a Republican, so I don’t interpret it the way you make it sound. I can’t help but wonder if our coalition partners would be as equally forgiving if presented with that statement.

As a soldier, you should be offended by the fact that our soldiers are having to fight this war on two fronts, one against the Islamic Fundamentalists, and two against those at home who consider all of our soldiers war criminals by default.

Although they'd probably make a special exception for you.

-Ogami

Tyrant

Ogami said:
As a soldier, you should be offended by the fact that our soldiers are having to fight this war on two fronts, one against the Islamic Fundamentalists, and two against those at home who consider all of our soldiers war criminals by default.

-Ogami
I've never seen anyone say that except for some separatist African-Americans and hardcore Muslims.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Grandtheftcow said:
Anyone gonna post the transcript from Kerry’s speech? No?

Enjoy the talking point ignorance kids.

I tried to find it last night. I don't think one has been released yet. Seems the only thing all the media outlets are concentrating on is the one sentence itself. Even the videos I found were just that comment followed by commentary.

I'm sure it will surface soon. Either that or I just haven't been looking in the right places.

Ogami

I wonder just what 'context' Kerry could have been taken out of. By his own admission, it was a stand-alone 'joke'. It's not like anyone clipped and pasted his joke to form new words or something, it's quite contiguous.

Tyrant

Ogami said:
Grandtheftcow, are you kidding? The GOP has probably taken over about 6,000 servers just to make sure that video is hosted.
And so would Democrats if it were Bush.

You know, what you just posted makes the entire War on Terror, the beefing up of 'security' in the States, everything sound like it was done just to get one over on Democrats, that both parties would let the world go down in flames just to eliminate the opposing party.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Ogami said:
Sarek wrote:

As a soldier, I should be just as offended by that statement as you claim to be over Kerry’s. But I’m not a Republican, so I don’t interpret it the way you make it sound. I can’t help but wonder if our coalition partners would be as equally forgiving if presented with that statement.

-Ogami

There you go. Right back to the whole free speech issue.

The people at home have the constitutional right to protest this or any other war. They have the right to disagree with this administration and to express their disagreement in public so long as it is done in a peaceful manner.

The people I have a problem with are people like you who would disregard a persons constitutional rights and curtail and or remove their right to protest because you become offended by it or it doesn't fit in with YOUR particular views or the views of your party.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
bad dog said:
I saw it from the horses mouth.

What the fuck, your copy and paste broke cow troll?
Nah just an overall comment on this thread. There’s the silly rage from you over a six secound video clip, Laker_Girl’s preferred ignorance of everything under the sun, Ogami’s quoting a pill popping pedophile and bringing up Clinton and Michael Moore for no real reason (wtf?), Atlas_NOOB!!!_Collins ranting about that commie traitorous left, and Sarek’s bitching about King George and his pooping on the constitution while giving handjobs to business partners.

So I guess what I’m saying to everyone is. Are your tonsils sore from sucking partisan cock?

Ogami

Sarek wrote:

The people at home have the constitutional right to protest this or any other war. They have the right to disagree with this administration and to express their disagreement in public so long as it is done in a peaceful manner.

Do you have a constitutional right to encourage and embolden the islamic terrorists who are trying to kill you, kill our soldiers? The leaders of Al Queda have admitted their efforts in Iraq are strictly for political purposes to discourage Americans at home and get them to leave Iraq and Afghanistan. Every time a Democrat complains about Abu Ghraib, Gitmo, surveillance programs, or implies our soldiers are war criminals, that heartens and emboldens the enemy.

I only have to point Sarek to posters on THIS VERY BOARD to prove I am right, where we are told that Bush is the global terrorist, that Bush is the enemy, not the terrorists trying to kill us.

Demorats/non-Democrat-independently-moderate-free-thinkers can attack our soldiers all day long. You can tell the world our president is the enemy and cannot be trusted by the world. But I can certainly question YOUR JUDGMENT, as that is very much in question.

You may like to think you're not on the side of Al Queda, but they take heart from your position. Bush didn't put you on the side of terrorists, you put yourself there as you support them every day. Pretend your words don't make terrorists feel good, pretend all day to yourself! You can't pretend to me that your words and views stay hermetically sealed at the borders of western democracies. Our enemies hear you, and they want to keep killing if it means your side wins. Because that's their side, too.

-Ogami

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sarek said:
I don't need to.

There was documented cases of voting fraud and discrimination in my state. Including people being turned away from voting stations and cases of attendant harassment of people voting Democrat.

Might not have been enough to make a difference, but if it happened here, it probably happened in other states as well. You never know.

God please! If that were true, every media outlet on the planet would have had it as their lead story for years...As would the New York Times, liberal crap rag that it is.

I did a little thing called poll checking, you go in to polling places, ask for the book of registered voters names and you cross off the names on your party line list of people that have voted. Volunteers call voters and encourage them to go and vote. If I wanted to screw with those master lists I could have. So there's a very good chance that anyone with their hands on a master list did that and that's not a one sided Republican deal, get over it.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Laker_Girl said:
God please! If that were true, every media outlet on the planet would have had it as their lead story for years...As would the New York Times, liberal crap rag that it is.

I did a little thing called poll checking, you go in to polling places, ask for the book of registered voters names and you cross off the names on your party line list of people that have voted. Volunteers call voters and encourage them to go and vote. If I wanted to screw with those master lists I could have. So there's a very good chance that anyone with their hands on a master list did that and that's not a one sided Republican deal, get over it.

It was in the media. Hell, they've been discussing the issue of voter fraud since Bush made it into office the first time. It's public record that there were discrepancies, errors, uncounted ballets, "miss-punched chads", faulty voting machines, etc.

Where the hell have you been the 6 years?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Grandtheftcow said:
Nah just an overall comment on this thread. There’s the silly rage from you over a six secound video clip, Laker_Girl’s preferred ignorance of everything under the sun, Ogami’s quoting a pill popping pedophile and bringing up Clinton and Michael Moore for no real reason (wtf?), Atlas_NOOB!!!_Collins ranting about that commie traitorous left, and Sarek’s bitching about King George and his pooping on the constitution while giving handjobs to business partners.

So I guess what I’m saying to everyone is. Are your tonsils sore from sucking partisan cock?

Oh shut up you insignificant cowardly Canadian. :roll:

I am hardly ignorant, unlike oh say, you.

I have very decided opinions and they are not all in favor of Bush, the war or in step with towing the party line. I caught Kerry's comments on the news this morning and he is just a disgusting human being.

I know several people that graduated from my high school with honors and chose a military career as many of their fathers had. To say that joining the military is an uneducated person's career choice is just appalling.

I guess it take a real genius to marry rich women, huh?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Sarek said:
It was in the media. Hell, they've been discussing the issue of voter fraud since Bush made it into office the first time. It's public record that there were discrepancies, errors, uncounted ballets, "miss-punched chads", faulty voting machines, etc.

Where the hell have you been the 6 years?

Voter fraud has been in the media not one specific provable case, dumb ass. According to Kerry it makes perfect sense that you were in the military.

My county was the first county in the country to have electronic voting and it truly is a less confusing Godsend. Liberals, unwilling to believe that their way is decidedly not the best way, will blame anything and everything for their losses.

If it's not hanging chads it's electronic voting machines. Seems to me that liberals will only be satisfied when they've fixed it so only liberals win and liberal measures are passed.

That there is democracy.

Tyrant

No one cares about the fucking chads. We're talking about electronic voting machines.

Oh, I see you mentioned them.

Tell me, what does being a Liberal have to do with stealing an election and undermining democracy, like Republicans have done?