Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's destroy Troll Kingdom

Messenger is leaving? What gives? I thought his ass was going to rot in this place? O well, many have fallen to my superiority, this is no surprise! Catch you on some other board zodimess!

a comment for Paladin. French are better? Great! Now you can invade someone to prove it. I am selling french weapons. They are on special discount for you.

"They have never been fired and dropped ONLY ONCE!!!"
mwuhahahahahaha!

retard!

BACK ON POINT, PEOPLE!

There are a number of technical ways to "crash" the board, but the admins care enough to ressurect the board.

Socially, one can divide it into factions and set them against one another. For example: One can create an out-spoken "character" poster, and then act just enough on the intelligent debate side vs. the asshole side. Then garner opposite camps (supporting vs. non-supporting) and see what happens.

The thing with TK is that it's been "Doomed" every three months or so since it's inception. The camp thing has been tried, the technical attack's been tried, even the "die of inactivity" has reared it's ugly head, although one could argue that was stagnation, not an attack.

TK will "shut down" when someone stops paying the bills.

And I'm rich and I like it here. (evil grin)

TK IS DEAD!

LONG LIVE TK!

;)

Astral said:
a comment for Paladin. French are better? Great! Now you can invade someone to prove it. I am selling french weapons. They are on special discount for you.

"They have never been fired and dropped ONLY ONCE!!!"
mwuhahahahahaha!

retard!
Paladin is playing the French Canadian, there is a world of difference.

I went to Paris last year...both the slave and I LOVED it...

Note: I found the French to be formal but gracious and plesant. It helps that the wife speaks fluent French. We even managaed to get an APOLOGY from a French Waiter for a mistake in an order. Everyone was very nice, except at Euro Disney (but I think the rude people were Spanish).

My only real gripe was that they wouldn't let me bring home a French Maid as a souvenir.

Such are the disappointments in life.
-SB