Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's destroy Troll Kingdom

So many pathetic fans. I don't think you reall you would uderstand that you'll be left here on your own, surrounded by twats who have nothing better to do than extol praise among the few women who post here.

You aren't trolls, and it's better to discard you sooner than later.

Conchaga said:
Again, I ask you to define "troll".
Anyone who is a member of Troll Kingdom, which you are not. You are no one but someone with an older join date, which according to your POV, gives you equal footing towards me.

Zodiac said:
So many pathetic fans. I don't think you reall you would uderstand that you'll be left here on your own, surrounded by twats who have nothing better to do than extol praise among the few women who post here.

You sure there isn't a woman controlling your account? You went through this same phase last month....

Zodiac said:

You are bullshitting nobody, your punk ass will be here tomorrow talking shit for 18 hours just like normal.

:biteme:

Mangedlamarde said:
Shut up, you stupid wannabe french. French isn't better.

MangeMerde worry Paladin know truth you not French. All Quebecois would never say
French isn't better
that. Not in billion year. This prove MangeMerde liar from Ontario.

Zodiac said:
Anyone who is a member of Troll Kingdom, which you are not. You are no one but someone with an older join date, which according to your POV, gives you equal footing towards me.

You're dodging the question again, son.

And, where did I state that my join date equals my abilites?

Paladin said:
MangeMerde worry Paladin know truth you not French. All Quebecois would never say that. Not in billion year. This prove MangeMerde liar from Ontario.

I am from Montréal you bitch. I don't know where you come from, but you clearly don't come from Québec.

Sarek said:
Any way we can force the limp wristed french pastry chef out of this conversation?

Tell him that you want him to make you Twinkies.

He'll storm out in a huff.

Sarek said:
Any way we can force the limp wristed french pastry chef out of this conversation?

When you said that it made me think of this.

Muppet-Show---Swedish-Chef-.gif

Conchaga said:
You're dodging the question again, son.

And, where did I state that my join date equals my abilites?
Who cares? You're nothing more than a chatterbox of vanities anyway.

Zodiac said:
I think I figgered it out.

Zodiac is so intimidated by the women on the board that he feels the need to dick wave on a regular basis...just to re-affirm his manhood. LOL

(Not really. But it was funny, nonetheless).

Conchaga said:
When you're right, you're right.

Why nigger mans argues? All world know nigger mans should never argue because too stupide. Nigger mans should be quiet learn how to be slave for white man like in past. All nigger mans like to argue with gun too stupide and coward to fight like real man. This why Paladin suggest to Conchaga nigger man shut up start argue with guy Zodiac probably white. If white mans is Zodiac then Conchaga nigger mans is waste time all people.