Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's destroy Troll Kingdom

Zodiac said:
What I've assumed from what I've seen, TQ, is that you are not one to rock the boat.

I love to rock the boat -- when doing so will provide me with some entertainment. Personally, this just ain't my flavor of drama. Not that I'm apt to get any kind of butt-hurt over it, it just doesn't grab my interest.

Put it this way -- if TK turns into Wordforge, I'll enjoy trolling TK just the same way I've enjoyed trolling WF. If TK remains as-is, I personally see nothing to be upset about. Boards change; this one, it tends to pick up more troll-ees than trolls, just by virtue of those who did the trolling were here to begin with, it's the victims that followed them back. It's only natural that's going to change the tone of the board over time. Fine, ol' TQ can hang with that. If TK reinvigorates the mean'n'crafty attitude of old and we start seeing large-scale organized trolling again, I'll be happier than a pig in shit -- but I know I can't make that happen all by myself, so I'm not going to get all sweaty and frustrated trying. What's the point? Why do I want to make my online life a big clump of frustration when I can just sit back and laugh at it all?

Conchaga said:
I beg to differ. Define "Troll". I'll bet our definitions aren't the same.
Damn, an idiot who has happened to post here years earlier comes here to reclaim his own.

However shall we survive?

Zodiac said:
Damn, an idiot who has happened to post here years earlier comes here to reclaim his own.

However shall we survive?
You will survive in Edna's hands, as you have always done. You are through here Zoditard.
Edna will ALWAYS own you! (maniacal laughter)

I still love you.

I'm starting to sense the love in this topic now. Of course there's an equally good chance it could be gas.

*Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppp.*

Ok, little better than "equally"......

Zodiac said:
That completely proves TK as being worthy of existence. Right on, guys!

Wait, you're looking for us to do something of merit that proves that TK is still a good board? Man, you'll be waiting for a long time.

Conchaga said:
Wait, you're looking for us to do something of merit that proves that TK is still a good board? Man, you'll be waiting for a long time.

264,987 years, 342 days, 12 hours and 43 seconds.

I think.