Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's destroy Troll Kingdom

Paladin said:
Paladin see title come here find out what going on. Paladin disappointed actually thought mebbe site going to shut down. All Paladin see is nutty mans running around scream dont know why. Paladin demand all not do title say shut down site. If want make site better add French forum. Much improvements then all world come. Whole world know French is better. US stupide useless pays.
Damn. Another n00b. Fare well.

Paladin said:
Paladin see title come here find out what going on. Paladin disappointed actually thought mebbe site going to shut down. All Paladin see is nutty mans running around scream dont know why. Paladin demand all not do title say shut down site. If want make site better add French forum. Much improvements then all world come. Whole world know French is better. US stupide useless pays.

Shut up, you stupid wannabe french. French isn't better.

Damn, that's tough compared to the shit I've been through on TK. Please, keep it coming. I'm bound to fall before you eventually.

menty4admin.jpg

That's quite hip, isn't it?

Zodiac said:
No, I'm saying that because for all your intelligence you are totally incapable of 'taking sides' when it comes to a division of you homely little forum. Your troll ventures are meaningless because in the end, all you seem to care about it Troll Kingdom forever, regardless of the banner which flows above it.

So you assume that just because I don't throw myself headfirst into some asinine little "civil war" on a bulletin board, that I have no balls?

Did it ever occur to you that it just isn't that important to me? TK could live, die or turn into a board full of saccharin-sweet Ned Flanders-variety Christians, for all I care. In the end, it's just one message board among thousands, kid. It's Not That Important.

Zodiac said:
Damn, that's tough compared to the shit I've been through on TK. Please, keep it coming. I'm bound to fall before you eventually.

Who you talkin' to willis?

The Question said:
So you assume that just because I don't throw myself headfirst into some asinine little "civil war" on a bulletin board, that I have no balls?
Yes.

Did it ever occur to you that it just isn't that important to me? TK could live, die or turn into a board full of saccharin-sweet Ned Flanders-variety Christians, for all I care. In the end, it's just one message board among thousands, kid. It's Not That Important.
What I've assumed from what I've seen, TQ, is that you are not one to rock the boat.

Zodiac said:
Just for fun, seeing has how it's nothing more than a shadow of itself, and how speak freely is still a place to speak freely, let's plot how to finally tear down the decrepit columns.

It's fish in a barrel, after all. Do any of you dare to stand against me?

Get it up and get it on. Quit flapping your yap.

Mangedlamarde said:
Shut up, you stupid wannabe french. French isn't better.

There is man is fake Frenchman! He from Ontario learn French at Ontario school. This why he know little bit French. All people Ontario learn French. Good. Now make entire country Canada speak French then world. You go to swim in Lake Ontario wannabe Frenchman. All rest of Canada jealous Frenchmans is better than you. This why you piss off at Paladin because Paladin know truth.

Paladin said:
There is man is fake Frenchman! He from Ontario learn French at Ontario school. This why he know little bit French. All people Ontario learn French. Good. Now make entire country Canada speak French then world. You go to swim in Lake Ontario wannabe Frenchman. All rest of Canada jealous Frenchmans is better than you. This why you piss off at Paladin because Paladin know truth.

I'm not from Ontario. I'm from Québec. Montréal. I don't know little bit french, you do.

Damn, I've been bested by pussies. I'm sorry to have infringed on Troll Kingdom in this way, because it's clear that I should not have unleashed full messenger upon you.