Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's destroy Troll Kingdom

Friday said:
Zodiac is so intimidated by the women on the board that he feels the need to dick wave on a regular basis...just to re-affirm his manhood. LOL

(Not really. But it was funny, nonetheless).
LOL! Damn, you dykes would be nothing without the flaws of men, would you?

Paladin said:
Why nigger mans argues? All world know nigger mans should never argue because too stupide. Nigger mans should be quiet learn how to be slave for white man like in past. All nigger mans like to argue with gun too stupide and coward to fight like real man. This why Paladin suggest to Conchaga nigger man shut up start argue with guy Zodiac probably white. If white mans is Zodiac then Conchaga nigger mans is waste time all people.

You suck.

Friday said:
Honey, it ain't about what men don't got...it's about what women do! :bigass:

They set up discussion fora like this, because they want to prove to other women how correct they are.

Friday said:
I think I figgered it out.

Zodiac is so intimidated by the women on the board that he feels the need to dick wave on a regular basis...just to re-affirm his manhood. LOL

(Not really. But it was funny, nonetheless).

You talk about showing dick waving in air. Friday want Paladin wave his grande dick for her? Paladin Frenchman very good lover and have big dick for give Friday many sexy pleasure you want?

Paladin said:
You talk about showing dick waving in air. Friday want Paladin wave his grande dick for her? Paladin Frenchman very good lover and have big dick for give Friday many sexy pleasure you want?

You suck.

Friday said:
I don't understand what this is supposed to mean.

Paladin see Friday stupide femme but Paladin ignore for good fuck. Friday know Frenchmans good fuck. When Friday want Paladin and Friday meet for have sexy night?

Paladin said:
LOL Paladin dick not grande enough for Friday. Friday not own magnifying glass big enough to find wee dick. Perhaps Paladin bring his own French microscope for sexual aid?

Zodiac said:
Shit, it's going to be my going away thread, right? Let's make it a band. Let's talk about Shatna, how this cunt is able to offer timely suggestions in admin policy. Let's talk about how because I'm the supreme asshole that none of my valid suggestions, all taking TK into the welfare, are ignored and actively blocked. Good job.

I understand how you feel. I see admins that abuse their power and collude. Admins that are probably duals of admins that are probably mains, whatever. I see one trick trolls that are a byproduct of sheer boredom, nothing else really.

What we did at TW was awesome, ditto another faction for exisle, absolutely brilliant. WF and Lonaf are places I dont ever go to, but Ranters were fun too.

Nothing will ever replace Karmageddon for sheer unbridled LOLLYPOCALPSE, that was the most fun I ever had on a messageboard, period.

Well that, and that fucking durka troll. Lots of fun all around.

I'm up for more of that, and consider this a place to hang tween times :)

compared to the shit I've been through on TK.

Oh, boo-fuckin'-hoo. :D

Big tough rebel troll-man whines to the board's owner every night about how hard it is for him at TK and how he should be running things here and I'm the kiss-ass.

Quit or stay, you fuckin' pussy. :D