Holy Roman Emperor
__drawn_by_machino_henmaru__88abe09627221e53def55aabe7536911.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Question

Eternal
You're just reposting links to threads where you offered no thoughts of your own.

And you're still offering no thoughts of your own, just the links.

I've even visited one of the links already and made a gesture of good faith by discussing the topic there. And you flatly refused to discuss the topic.

So fuck you very much, cockbreath. This is all you get now:

HEHHH heh heh heh HEHHH heh, HAAA ha ha ha HAAA HAAAAAAAAA!

NTUuanBn

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
WWE board opens inquiry into CEO Vince McMahon

Vince McMahon is being accused of criminal misconduct, and has supposedly retired as CEO. What do you think? I say Vince is still running the show, because like those steroids he's used all these years, he's HOOK like a CROOK.

I retired in 2014 and haven't worked since. I'm living off the money I have in the bank. House paid in full, no car notes, only 2 credit cards, I'm single with no kids.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Gay men don't usually have kids, unless they adopt.

I bet Wilmington DCS knows all about you. :p

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I retired in 2014 and haven't worked since. I'm living off the money I have in the bank. House paid in full, no car notes, only 2 credit cards, I'm single with no kids.

You've repeated this lie several times. Devilman and Yahooee know where and how you live and they say you're lying.

Imagine, bragging about your fake net worth on a message board like it means something?

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
[size=5>You're just reposting links to threads where you offered no thoughts of your own.

And you're [I]still [/I]offering no thoughts of your own, just the links.[/size]

I am posting my thoughts in this thread. I post the links to what particular topic I'm referring too. From now on I'll make it simple for you. OK?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Let's talk, let's discuss a lil something-something intelligently

Scott V. Spina Jr. sentenced to three years in prison for Tom Brady Super Bowl ring fraud

A New Jersey man who posed as a former New England Patriots player in order to buy and sell Super Bowl rings that he claimed were gifts to Tom Brady's family was sentenced Monday to three years in federal prison. Scott V. Spina Jr., 25, of Roseland was sentenced by a judge in Southern California's Orange County. In 2017, Spina bought a Patriots 2016 Super Bowl championship ring from a New England player who then left the team. Prosecutors said Spina paid the player -- identified only as T.J. -- with at least one bad check and sold the ring for $63,000 to an Orange County broker of championship rings. Spina pleaded guilty on Feb. 1. to one count of mail fraud, three counts of wire fraud and one count of aggravated identity theft for posing as the former Patriots player, falsely telling the broker that the family rings were ordered by Brady and defrauding him in connection with three wire transfers for the deposit.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Hall of Fame quarterback Brett Favre questioned by FBI in connection with welfare scandal in Mississippi

Legendary former NFL quarterback Brett Favre has been questioned by the FBI in a scandal over misappropriated welfare funds in the longtime Green Bay Packers star’s native Mississippi.

The state of Mississippi gave Favre $1.1 million in 2017 and 2018 to deliver speeches. Not only did the Hall of Fame quarterback not give the speeches, but the money he was paid had been drawn from federal welfare funds. Consequently, Mississippi’s state auditor forced Favre to return the money, with interest. Favre reportedly has repaid the $1.1 million but not the $228,000 interest as yet. Favre, born in 1969 in Gulfport, Miss., also lobbied for a multimillion-dollar grant for a drug company in which he was the biggest shareholder, as well as $5 million for a new volleyball arena at the University of Southern Mississippi, where his daughter was on the volleyball team and where the future NFL Hall of Famer was himself a college athlete.

^Does this prove Brett Favre is a straight up THIEF.^ I say yes, the Hall of Famer is a THIEF. AND. Don't you call this crime...A White Collar Crime, Its a Felony!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Suns Owner Robert Sarver Suspended 1 Year, Probe Finds He Used N-Word

DISCUSS?

Not only did he use the word cupcakeer, Sarver engaged in inappropriate physical conduct toward male employees...Which suggest, not only is he's racist, but a homosexual that's sprung on black dick<<just saying. Prejudice but liking a big black dick in his anus?<<that's fucked up!