Little Cunt Paperboy

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
I don't know enough about his situation to tell him how to proceed exactly.... just reminding him of the potential for lasting animosity.

Some kids took 1/2 the bulbs out of my C9 Xmas light last year. It pissed me off, and I told them it was fucked up, but I didn't call the cops over it. This year, they went untouched. just sayin'....don't get all crazy yet.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
Like I said.... I don't know enough about it to tell gagh what to do. Even if I was that presumptive.

and now I'm done posting.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Beating kids up always seems like a good idea, at least until it comes to the jail time.

British justice is not on the side of adults, and they know they are untouchable.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Tell the milkman, those guys are like mafia, the kid will wake up with a cows head in his bed...

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I know where Cock's coming from. Kids over here ARE likely to seek revenge, even if everything that's happened is their own fucking fault. They don't take responsibility for their own actions and take everything as a slight against them. If Gagh loses this kid his job, he may well do something back. HOWEVER, these kids have got this way because they don't have enough discipline in their lives and exactly because nobody tells them to stop or makes them accept responsibility for their actions, so I'm glad Gagh's not backing down. Maybe it'll actually make this kid think about what he's done and avoid being such an idiot in future. Or... maybe he'll just make sure he's a lot less blatant next time he nicks something.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In olden days, a person in Gagh's situation would do the following: Talk to the kid's parents.

Usually the dad would pay the money, apologize for the kid, and beat his ass after you leave, because that's his right.

When did the parents leave the equation as dispensers of justice?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, now if Gagh went to complain to the parents he'd probably end up in hospital.

Mirah

I love you
Although now I do remember a story about some kids that were toilet papering houses and one guy had just too many TP's that year and he fucking shot the kids. After that none of us TP'ed houses anymore, it just wasn't worth it. Of course, we weren't dumb asses and TP'ed houses that we knew.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I know where Cock's coming from. Kids over here ARE likely to seek revenge, even if everything that's happened is their own fucking fault. They don't take responsibility for their own actions and take everything as a slight against them. If Gagh loses this kid his job, he may well do something back. HOWEVER, these kids have got this way because they don't have enough discipline in their lives and exactly because nobody tells them to stop or makes them accept responsibility for their actions, so I'm glad Gagh's not backing down. Maybe it'll actually make this kid think about what he's done and avoid being such an idiot in future. Or... maybe he'll just make sure he's a lot less blatant next time he nicks something.

The line must be drawn here, no further.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He'll make them PAY for taking that £2.75!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You broke your little milk bottles.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Just like Ahab, had to go hunt his little cunt paperboy...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
In olden days, a person in Gagh's situation would do the following: Talk to the kid's parents.

Usually the dad would pay the money, apologize for the kid, and beat his ass after you leave, because that's his right.

When did the parents leave the equation as dispensers of justice?

Problem: the guy just said he's too lazy to buy his milk at the grocery store where he already goes for the rest of his food. You want him to go root out some punk kid's parents so they can tell him how nice a boy their Johnny is, and how it must be simply a misunderstanding?

I think I suddenly just understood the correct use of the word "Bollocks." I say hide inside the doorway the next few times the kid delivers, suddenly open the door on him every time and yell "AH-HAH!" really loud. Even if you don't catch him doing anything, he'll be friggin terrified of going anywhere near your porch after that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That brat's parents are probably thieves too.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yep, I think I know what part of town they live in, having seen them walk that way and get rid of their paper bag in a house yesterday, and I wouldn't be surprised if the parents are tea-leafs too.

These kids were proper shit-up when I confronted them, and now they know I know where they work from, and the general whereabouts of where they live. I don't fear retribution - I honestly don't think they looked up to it when I was eye-to-eye with them.

I fully intend to continue to pursue this through their employers first, and the Police only if the employers insist upon it. As I said to them yesterday, the principle of the matter is far more important than the loss of any money.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I wonder why the papercunt didn't take the remaining 25?
That's what got me - why leave that? Did he make it want to look as if the milkman had been? What a dumb little shit. It'll be the most expensive £2.70 he's stuck his filthy little mitts on, farkin' little tea-leaf!
Perhaps he was trying to make you look like a cheapskate to the milkman...?

OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB

Yeah, I experienced a handful of such incidents when I was a kid --not theft so much as other sorts of delinquency-- and got bellowed at for my troubles. Didn't actually make my pants suddenly lumpy, but came pretty close. And the important thing: I learned the lessons. I wouldn't exactly go out of my way to thank those former big 'uns for tearing me a new hole and teaching me the error of my ways (one in particular was needlessly mean about it,) but I can't really blame 'em, either.

Cock's got a point with keeping the whole thing in proportion so the lil' fucker doesn't get a revenge vendetta going, but at the same time you gotta show that you mean serious fucking business.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
GAGH ADDS TO BROKEN BRITAIN'S MASSIVE UNEMPLOYED