London pics

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
The digital camera my wife got me for Christmas has dragged me kicking & screaming back into taking pictures myself (just when I'd gotten so good at stealing them from others on teh interwubs.) Haven't shutterbugged in years...gotten rusty, and it shows:

darkben33.jpg

RULE #1: Outdoors, shoot with the sun behind you, whenever possible.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
HoLtower33.jpg

Sun still isn't behind me, but it suddenly got overcast & diffused the light enough.

Let me take this opportunity to say that the weather in London for the last two weeks of April was stunning, and exactly the opposite of what everyone assured me it would be. That happens to me a lot when I travel.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
nearcoventry33.jpg

I'll be damned if I can remember what this little hideaway plaza was called, but it was somewhere between Covent Gardens & Seven Dials. There's a small bronze plaque up on the wall behind the tree that claims that some or all of Monty Python lived there.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
nelsonzoom33.jpg

Probably the best digital-zoom pic I took on the whole trip.

Got to see the uniform Nelson was wearing at Trafalgar in the Maritime Museum, complete with bullethole and blood-soaked stockings. Didn't get a pic though...argh.

i wanna see some LONDON folks just standin'/walkin' around who really don't want their pics taken, but have no choice in the matter.:)