London pics

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Very nice pics. NOW WHY DON'T YOU SHARE WITH US THE 'PRIVATE' PICS YOU AND WIFEY TOOK IN THE HOTEL AFTER-HOURS?!?!?

CaptainWacky

Yes, of the sheets.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Well, I meant pics of the bidet, as they're rare in the U.S., but pics of the sheets would be fine as well.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
No bidet. The hotel was nice overall, but as the trip was largely paid for by my employers, the room turned out to be the size of a pack of gum. I had requested a double, knowing that my wife would be arriving mid-trip (on her own dime), and to them this meant replacing the flat mattress with a queen-sized one --on the same bedframe.

It was a great trip and I'd go back in a heartbeat, but there are one or two experiences I wouldn't be too keen to repeat, like my 2 & 1/2 hour cab ride from Heathrow into London during Monday morning rush hour, with Hammersmith closed to traffic due to an accident investigation. (Don't ask about the arrival-time, which was due to a major fuckup on my part) At least I got to hear all about my driver's UFO experiences in excruciating detail.

CaptainWacky

The aliens took away his sense of direction.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Canon PowerShot A580. Strictly entry-level, but good as long as you don't want to do anything too detailed or artistic. Got an 8gb card for it so no trouble with storage capacity (3000+ pics) or short movies.

What I really need is something with 1) a kickass zoom and 2) a macro that can take hi-def closeups in minimal light.

Seph

Retired Account
trafalgar33.jpg

Charing Cross / Trafalgar Square.

The guy from aphex twin lives in a disused bank vault under the ground in the middle of this square, he has written his last couple of albums down there.