Lost season 6 FINAL CHAPTER

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Anyone notice that when the boys were drowning Sayid, Jack pitched a tent?

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Why would he pitch a tent? He was already inside, so it's not like he needed protection from the elements. You're just being silly!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
ALSO, why was Jack's neck bleeding? Did I just miss something, or is it a mystery?

SOMEBODY FUCKED HIM IN IT!

(sorry couldn't resist)

Ishcabittle

i like to think that he was bleeding from his neck because of the timeline's desperate attempt to keep things congruous... he was just in a firefight after all.

i love how the stewardess (now an other) said that jack and the gang were the people from "the first flight," giving us a clear indication that they are all bound to head back to the island on another flight. so one timeline is the gang post original non-crash flight, and the other is real time.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm not allowed to have chocolate before dinner.

We could get coffee sometime, we can go Dutch.

FAMOUS LAST WORDS?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
So it seems EVERYONE'S ALREADY SAID EVERYTING, really.

They were good episodes so I'll get my complaint out of the way first: Juliet getting another death scene. It was well acted, but really what was the point of it? Her death last year setting off the bomb was perfect. Maybe we'll see her in the alt timeline going dutch with Sawyer.

Evil Locke kicked ass. Terry O'Quin should win one of them emmies.

SO RICHARD WAS A SLAVE ON THE BLACK ROCK AND THAT'S WHY HE WAS IN CHAINS?

Nice that we got some things confirmed, like Locke being the Smoke Monster and the ash circle keeping him out. Strange though that the others in the Temple are so scared of the Monster, yet before this episode we've seen the Monster hanging out in the temple.

We finally saw Cindy and the kids from the tail section again after four seasons. Maybe they'll finally explain the "we're here to watch" scene to Jack. WHY ARE SOME OF THE OTHERS HIPPIES AND SOME NOT?

Is Alt Sawyer going to con Alt Hurley out of his alt lottery winnings.

Why did Rose say she missed Bernard when he just went for a piss for a few minutes?

I hope Alt Locke manages to get to the other reality somehow and kick Smoke Monster's ass. Smoke Monster still has Locke's memories (LIKE THE FIRST EVIL, HMM) so maybe they can put them in Alt Locke's body and bring Locke Prime back. Or something.

SO JACOB WAS REBORN IN SAYID, RIGHT?

I liked the scene between Jack and John at the airport. MAN OF SCIENCE MAN OF FAITH.

WHAT ARE THE WHISPERS ARGH.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY SAW IT THAT i COULD PEE.

I noticed others talking about the whispers but I must have missed them.. or my gran was asking me what was going on so I was explaining as best I could, lol.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
When Sayid woke up his accent sounded odd (I wasn't sure if it was just Naveen Andrews' British accent coming through), it'd be cool if you're right and he's Jacob now.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, he did sound a bit English when he woke up...but Jacob wasn't English so...

CaptainWacky

I'M SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY SAW IT THAT i COULD PEE.

I noticed others talking about the whispers but I must have missed them.. or my gran was asking me what was going on so I was explaining as best I could, lol.

At the start of episode two, Jack and Kate hear whispers in the Temple...but that could have just been the hippy others hiding readnig to jump them. I really hope it doesn't turn out that the whispers have just been hippy others hiding in bushes all along!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet it will turn out to be the damn hippies. Dr Dave will be upset.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Nice that we got some things confirmed, like Locke being the Smoke Monster and the ash circle keeping him out. Strange though that the others in the Temple are so scared of the Monster, yet before this episode we've seen the Monster hanging out in the temple.

When Jacob was alive he could stop smokey from hurting his people, notice they werent scared of the monster until they heard Jacob was dead.

Is Alt Sawyer going to con Alt Hurley out of his alt lottery winnings.

Maybe Alt Sawyer never became a con man, he seemed happier on the plane that he was originally.

Why did Rose say she missed Bernard when he just went for a piss for a few minutes?

Because they are in love, sappy but it happens, Jenny says stuff like that all the time.

SO JACOB WAS REBORN IN SAYID, RIGHT?

I never thought of that, but it would be cool, I just thought Jacob was alive in the plane landing reality, and that eventually things would merge.

WHAT ARE THE WHISPERS ARGH.
People talking in the other reality in the same area of the island? (presumably not underwater)

CaptainWacky

MAYBE.

Oh yeah, the water in the Temple pool was obviously dirty becasue of Jacob dying. RIGHT?

whisky

Boobie inspector
It also didn't heal the man's hand when he cut it, which he probably wish he knew before he sliced it quite so much.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I read somewhere that UNLocke is the smoke monster but maybe not the MIB.. so it's possible that Sayid is now the MIB, I DON'TKNOW GAH!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I know, but it was something either Cuse or Lindelof said when the interviewer asked them if UNLocke was the MIB, and Sayid was Jacob. They said UnLocke was smokey, then they said "something" is in Sayid.. SOMETHING.

If I can find it, I'll post it but there are so many interviews and fan squees that I get it all mixed up sometimes. It makes sense to me that UnLocke is the MIB, so HE PROBABLY IS.. or they're playing a trick on us.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Didn't unLocke pretty much specifically say he was MIB when Ben asked if he had met Jacob before, and when he told Richard about the chains.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I don't think Syied is Jacob, if you think about what Christian seems to be, and what Claire appeared to be, maybe Syied is that now, dead but still able to put in appearances.

The way the entire series has put Locke against Jack, if Jacob was going to take over anyone, I would say it would be Jack.