Make up lies about Charlie Sheen!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He is a great actor, and he never causes any trouble for anyone.

hellgunneR

Stop Staring At The Catgirl
Charlie Sheen has no spleen as a drag queen ate it with baked beans then sat on his windscreen and made Charlie Sheen scream but in between they watched halloween on the big screen then after the fifth scene realised it was just a...dream(?) then the papers had a field day anyway and both ended up on drugs outside a deserted strip club that was closed down for giving clients diabeetus and no-one lived happily ever after as they still talk about it to this very day in the little columns in the microdot underneath the weekly crossword.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Charlie sheen (despite evidence to the contrary) makes some of the best grits in the south. Cassie once said they were "kinda ok" high praise indeed.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Which is a vice unto itself. In more ways than one.

Homo Erectus

I like two and a half men. Sheen is terribly funny especially when he wakes up in bed with someone's wife. Again.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Charlie Sheen will probably live to be 90.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Charlie Sheen never makes prostitutes scream.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Charlie Sheen has anal sex with his own nose.

Oh wait, you said LIES? My bad.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
"Charlie Sheen" isn't ashamed of his Cuban-Samoan ancestry.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Charlie Sheen has never eaten anything in his entire life.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Charlie likes to dress up in formal evening gowns and visit Texan bars to " see sexual discrimation up close and personal"

whisky

Boobie inspector
Charlie Sheen is the person Randy Quaid left america to avoid.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Charlie "Sheen" got his name from the afro-sheen his mother used to tame his wild pubes when he was a baby.