Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The cuts annoyed me too. If they can put on embarrassing bodies showing fannies and willies galore at 8, then they can show some people beating the snot out of each other.

Other than that it was good. I still think the jokes fall flat far too often, which is purely down to delivery, but over all it's much better than it was at the beginning.

I expect Ward will be back and they'll be forced to work with him for some reason.

I don't think they'll do a redemption thing with Ward. They had him shoot too many people in the face to do that. But yeah he'll work for them with a chip in his head or something.

I'm not watching an episode of SHIELD twice just to see a few seconds of violence. They should put the uncut one on first!

SO the second Koenig is obviously a Life Model Decoy, RIGHT?

Maybe the first one was too?

Maybe there is one at every secret base, like their version of Jarvis.

BTW, I think when he killed the general, he pulled one of his ribs out, then beat him to death with it.

Yeah, he stabbed him with his own rib! lol Bill Paxton was a goofy villain for the most part, but when he went really nuts he was pretty good!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Casts Kyle MacLachlan as a Very Important Parent - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Community - TV.com

It looks like one of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s biggest mysteries will soon be solved.

Kyle MacLachlan has been tapped to guest-star on the ABC series as a very important parent—Skye's father—according to TVLine. It was apparently MacLachlan's character who Raina was addressing when she handed him a photograph at the end of Season 1 and announced that she had located his daughter.

What we know about Skye's parentage so far is that S.H.I.E.L.D. took her from her small Chinese village as a baby, after her parents butchered the residents of the village. It's unclear whether MacLachlan will play her birth father or her adoptive father, as she wound up at an orphanage.

MacLachlan will make his first appearance early in Season 2, according to TVLine. The actor's previous credits include Twin Peaks, Sex and the City, Desperate Housewives, and Portlandia.

I hope he morphs into a monster OR SOMETHING.

Agent Carter's Titular Heroine Will Make Her TV Debut in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Season 2 Premiere - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Community - TV.com

Marvel Entertainment's various properties will continue to intertwine this fall on ABC. According to The Hollywood Reporter, Hayley Atwell, the star of the network's upcoming drama Marvel's Agent Carter, will guest-star as the heroine on ABC's other Marvel-ous series, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Atwell's character Peggy Carter will appear in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Season 2 premiere, which airs Tuesday, September 23 at 9pm. It'll be a good way to introduce her to viewers before Agent Carter takes over S.H.I.E.L.D.'s timeslot while the latter is on holiday break.

Oddly enough, TV newsman George Stephanopoulos will also guest-star in the episode—as himself.

SOON OUR TV SHOWS WILL RETURN :rwmad:

I assume it'll be a flashback or a recording of some kind? She was in Captain America 2 as a 95 year old with dementia but that doesn't seem like a good way to promote her new series...

First Look: Haley Atwell's Agent Carter on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (PHOTO) - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Community - TV.com

She fought the good fight in the Marvel comics and the Captain America films, and now Agent Peggy Carter will fight it again on Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The badass heroine, played by Hayley Atwell, will appear in a 1940s-era flashback kicking off the September 23 season premiere of the ABC series—and we've got the first look:

Back in the day, Carter was an integral member of the S.H.I.E.L.D. prototype group Strategic Scientific Reserve and her path was similar to that of Director Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg), who must now rebuild S.H.I.E.L.D. from the ground up after the seismic events of last season.

"Coulson is a big student of history and wants to return to those old ideals of Agent Carter's time," says executive producer Jed Whedon. "He's, like, 'Let's be the S.H.I.E.L.D. we were meant to be!' He wants to do the job right this time."

Atwell, who will star in the 2015 spin-off series Marvel's Agent Carter, is joined in the flashback by Kenneth Choi and Neal McDonough, playing their Captain America characters Jim Morita and Dum Dum Dugan, respectively. No word yet if either actor has signed for the Agent Carter series.

The "first look" mentioned at the end of the first paragraph is a picture from the show which you can see if you click the link.

If Dum Dum is a regular character in the Peggy show I may have to do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight.