Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Tonight's shield was ok, just felt like ticking over though, better than most of the early episodes, but not as good as the last few weeks, and suffered from no Paxton.

The villain of the week was back to the boring, generic, "angry white guy with powers" they did a lot in the first half of the season and Amy Acker was kind of wasted. The Skye/Ward/Patton Oswalt stuff was good.

I take it you guys in the UK are a couple weeks behind on the series? Cause we're gearing up for the season finale this Tuesday.

The UK is behind yes.

This week's AoS.H.I.E.L.D. made me LOL IRL. That surprised me.
("Get ready for a large file transfer")

You might live in a small square in the east end of london, because you've lived their all your life, but surely by the 5th or 6th murder you would be thinking strongly about moving?

That's about the point the show actually starts being good so it's a good jumping on point (she's only in one episode.)

This episode was good, other than some of the Fitz/Simmons lines.

Fitz: No Ward isn't evil, I can't accept it!
Simmons: You just don't want to accept the truth, Fitz!

GEE THANKS SIMMONS I WASN'T GETTING THAT.

The final was good too, with the usual "bad lines" complaint (did Tripp say anything the whole episode other than "I bring the noise and the funk!" and what does that even mean?)

Samuel L Jackson stood with his head tilted to the side and the same expression his face during most of his screentime. Acting costs extra?

I wonder how much was edited out by 4 for violence though. I mean clearly the scene where Bill Paxton kills the army guy had something cut. The part where Deathlok "killed" him too seemed to have something cut. Even the part where Fitz and Simmons are in the pod thing then he's knocked out and she's carrying seemed to have something cut. So fuck 4 I guess.

DID ANYONE ELSE WATCH IT.

I watched it!

I thought it was pretty good. I kind of hope they don't do a bulltshit storyline where Ward redeems himself next season. And I hope Fitz is braindead or something.

Wacky, you do know there is a late night uncut repeat on tuesday on E4 right?

Yeah I watched it, liked the casual way Coulson blew Paxton away at the end.

I wonder if we have seen the last of Ward, or if Fitz will come back in a wheelchair all Christopher Pike next year.