Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

So who was the blue guy?

I was expecting a dead Coulson to be in there, and he was just a clone.

THE BLUE GUY! That's the T.A.H.I.T.I. episode, finally. Tahiti is no longer a magical place.

Probably an alien?

I'm a bit more concerned with the fact that they basically murdered two guys just to save Skye and didn't seem to care.

"Turn, Turn, Turn" was easily the show's best episode so far. [...] This was a vast improvement over what had gone on before, full of good action(*), suspense and even some recognizable human emotion from the characters.

okay i'm watching the last two episodes

But did you recognise at least one human emotion (the article is unclear on if there's just the one or perhaps even more)?

They aren't meant to be professional comedians, in real life people tell jokes that noone laughs at.

The writers don't write dialog very well, IMO. They just have the characters say what they need them to say to get to the next action scene.

I enjoyed the last episode, but while I was watching it some THINGS happened that weren't good.

WTF did May plan on telling everyone after she shot Fitz in the face with an icer? There was no forethought for her actions. Of course she doesn't want everyone to know she was reporting to Fury, but the fucking cat was out of the bag. YOU DON'T SHOOT THE GOOD GUYS IN THE FACE (even though she didn't shoot him in the face, she tried to shoot him in the face). And ALSO, why did everyone automatically assume the worst from May? They didn't know about HYDRA yet, Coulson already knew that Fury had been keeping a bunch of secrets from him, they had already found out the fucking secrets... WHY KEEP ON KEEPING SECRETS?

Argh!

Maybe they need to take down all those signs in the writers' room that say "HOW WOULD JOSS WRITE IT", and just have Joss actually write the scripts.

Do you think ward is really evil, or is it all a big fake out so he can infiltrate HYDRA and save everyone? AND then get back to kissing SKYE?

Well first off I'm a big fan of moral relativism, so who am I to say what's evil and what's not.

And second Ward isn't interesting if he's not actually loyal to HYDRA, so I'm going to give the show the benefit of the doubt and believe he's an antagonist.