Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Remind me when you get to T.A.H.I.T.I. so I can remember to ask you about the thing.

At least you got to see Coulson with the back of his head off, we got the close up cut, and they somehow superimposed his hair back on, looked like was getting a high tech head massage.

There is a little bit more to Coulson's secret, which you guys will find out in T.A.H.I.T.I. so it's not quite as lame as it first seems.

I should have posted right after watching it tonight so that I would have remembered what actually happened in the episode. There was an Iceman guy?

"Huh, Bucky Barnes." REAL SUBTLE.

That memorial wall didnt make a lot of sense. Firstly it went up to 2015, which in itself might be a subtle way of saying the series is slightly in the future, but more importantly, it was completely full, it would have made more sense to have a few spare places left in it, I mean what happens when a new agent dies now? Are they going to have to add a whole new block there, which says 2015 continued?

Yes, having the characters show genuine human emotions is definitely to their advantage.

RoboMike seems to be the weakest link though.

Even I enjoyed that one. The bit with Fitz or Simmons yelling at Coulson and dropping the ashes was hilarious. It's nice to have intentionally hilarious stuff.

Plus for the first time since the pilot, May and Ward actually looked like really efficient killers, who could just walk into a room, and by the time they walk out a few seconds later everyone else would be dead.

I enjoyed that episode. BUT I also hate all the . between letters :rwmad: I wonder if they will ever give that up?

My memory is terrible, but I kind of think this episode is a bit of a turning point in the quality of the show. I'm not sure if it's because I started caring a little bit more about the characters or what, but I have definitely enjoyed more episodes since this one, than I did prior to it.

Maybe they had a new director who told the actors it was ok to actually act.

Plus it had STAN FUCKING LEE, which is nice.