Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

He might be, but so far the show hasn't done anything to make him have a personality at all. I am hoping he will be actually HYDRA and not just faking it or BRAINWASHED.

I bet all the Skimmons shippers were happy about the ending.

If Marvel can get Samuel L Jackson to be on their little tv show, what chance does someone already known for TV stand?

So seen the Lady Sif one, they didnt exactly make the most of her, plus it was really hard not to think Moley moley moley, all the way through.

I didn't notice that in the films.

I liked it because it was kind of like how I imagined a show about SHIELD agents would be back when the show was first announced and Lorelei was hot.

I guess they cast Brad Dourif because having a recognisable actor made it more believable that he could be the Big Bad, but it still felt like a bit of a waste of him.

As Brad was also the voice on the computer and the wheelchair dude was probably just a patsy, maybe we will see him again.

Or maybe he just really needs the money.

So Ward was acting boring for 17 episodes just to fool us? He's a genius!

It was the best episode yet but if you haven't seen CA2 I imagine some of it felt a bit cheap. "OH HYDRA WERE DEFEATED OFFSCREEN BY CAPTAIN AMERICA DON'T WORRY LOL."

I did wonder why the bus had so many windows, I wonder if before the very start of the season they always knew there would be an episode like this where they needed to shoot the shit out of the plane, and still be able to use it next week.

Great episode. I do wonder if Ward is still under some kind of mind control, he does seem to have a weakness in that area.

Is that the guy from Heroes behind that ridiculous moustache?

I guess the girl in the dress is going to turn good.

Went through a major catchup this past week or so. Caught an episode, watched Thor: The Dark World, then watched the Lady Sif episode and the one that followed. Then finally saw The Winter Soldier, and came home to burn through the last four episodes leading up to the season finale.

Damn is this shit good.

They should give him the same death as the Hulk movie where he turned into a cardboard cutout for some reason.

[video=youtube_share;PSGXERUKBj4]http://youtu.be/PSGXERUKBj4[/video]

Emma Rios did the poster for this week's (US) episode (a different Marvel artist does one every week.) Obviously I haven't seen the episode so have no idea what's going on but it's pretty.

11078.imgcache.jpg

Renewed.

Also, "Marvel's Agent Carter" will join it in the lineup this fall.

ABC Renews ‘Agents of Shield,’ Goldbergs,’ ‘Modern Family'; Orders ‘Marvel's Agent Carter,’ ‘Forever,’ ‘Selfie’

TV | By Tim Kenneally on May 8, 2014 @ 7:35 pm

ABC has given a second season to “Marvel's Agents of SHIELD,” and has also given a series order to “Marvel's Agent Carter,” starring Hayley Atwell from “Captain America.”

The network has also given the greenlight to the romantic comedy “Manhattan Love Story.”

ABC also gave a second-season order for the comedy “The Goldbergs,” and ordered the series “Forever,” starring Ioan Gruffudd.

The network's hit comedy “Modern Family,” not surprisingly, has been given the go-ahead for a sixth season.

The comedy “Selfie,” starring Karen Gillan as “instafamous” personality Eliza Dooley, has also been given a series order from the network.

“Marvel's Agent Carter” (pictured) follows the story of Peggy Carter (Atwell). It's 1946, and peace has dealt Peggy Carter a serious blow as she finds herself marginalized when the men return home from fighting abroad. Working for the covert SSR (Strategic Scientific Reserve), Peggy must balance doing administrative work and going on secret missions for Howard Stark all while trying to navigate life as a single woman in America, in the wake of losing the love of her life – Steve Rogers. Inspired by the feature films “Captain America: The First Avenger” and “Captain America: The Winter Soldier,” along with the short “Marvel One-Shot: Agent Carter,” the series is executive produced by Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters, Steve McFeely & Christopher Marcus and Jeph Loeb.

(clip)