Members banned from AQG on ExIsle can’t voice an opinion

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I bet those idiots put up with his trolling

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
IIRC, Drew's been an irritant to the staff himself in the past.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
He's pissed. He's truly pissed. :D

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
lol,,,i think you got him riled up...on tilt as we say in Poker

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yup...he hasn't returned.

gh12.gif

Bullseye!!!

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
ewwww, that pic is just disturbing

Captain Jack

Hilarious, but yes, disturbing :D

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
And...Cardie calls him down on it...

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Interesting Drew hasn’t said much other than just “bumpâ€. I assume he just expects the others to simply agree with a mass banning when suggested by a member who bumps three topics in an attempt to prove his point.

Captain Jack

Drew bumped the thread so that people would read Zack's posts because he thought it had a lot of good points in it.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Grandtheftcow said:
And that was his reasoning behind doing it three times?

I think had more to do more with him being an asshole.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
MuseZack is part of the Demi God group. Perhaps Drew thought that if a Demi God voiced a position in favor of mass bannings it would carry more weight with Admins and the general membership at large. Especially since his argument has not had the success he wished for. It is noticeable that Drew and G, two of the more vociferous posters on EI in the past, are the very ones sounding the clarion call for expulsion of TK members. Am I wrong in remembering that it was G who made several posts in the not so distant past about there being some members more equal than others?

Shal

yes, that has been one of G1223's bones of contention. Drew has only recently come back to EI after a very extended absence. And yes he has been very vocal.

As much as people would like to believe that all of the various hooting and hollering has affected EI, it really has not. I'd have to say that some 70% of the board probably doesn't know that this is all going on. And I seriously doubt that they'd really care, as long as EI is there.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Right.

Shal

*Shrug* CU, you will believe what you wish to believe.

Captain Jack

Enkephalen said:
MuseZack is part of the Demi God group. Perhaps Drew thought that if a Demi God voiced a position in favor of mass bannings it would carry more weight with Admins and the general membership at large. Especially since his argument has not had the success he wished for. It is noticeable that Drew and G, two of the more vociferous posters on EI in the past, are the very ones sounding the clarion call for expulsion of TK members. Am I wrong in remembering that it was G who made several posts in the not so distant past about there being some members more equal than others?

No offense, but you spent way too much time thinking this one through...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
To Shal:

Maybe so...but I certainly know bureaucratic bullshit when I read it. ;)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
CU:

Shal doesn't jibe with those SL threads we read, does it now?