Members banned from AQG on ExIsle can’t voice an opinion

Enkephalen

My Stars!
A Karas said:
Drew bumped the thread so that people would read Zack's posts because he thought it had a lot of good points in it.

I find it is the usual case when someone ends a dismissive statement with "no offense" that is exactly their intention.

However, to answer your rhetorical response, I spent about as much time as you did, but you sound like you support those "good points".

I'm simply voicing an observation that perhaps Drew had a more subtle ulterior motive, and if someone else's post (a "someone" of a more respected membership class) dovetailed with his own, it lends credence to his position.

Captain Jack

Never had I said I support those points. Never. And if you bothered to read Drew's posts, it was HE who thought they were good points. I never said they were.

Captain Jack

Sure. I can do that. :)

One thing about TK, they sure know how to make good headlines :D You guys should be reporters. You'd make a fortune.

GiGI

CoyoteUgly said:
Well, GiGi finally had a fucking epiphany after I explained in elementary fashion that polls no longer decide the structure of the board. If she and that shithead Dev F had spent less time snapping at me and more time reading the posts, they might have caught the flaw in the whole thing sooner.

http://www.exisle.net/mb/index.php?showtopic=32960&pid=729873&st=0&#entry729873

What a bunch of assholes.
No Coyote, I admitted the mistake way up thread before your going off.

Talk about reading posts....

The Question

Eternal
So they stopped some people from griping in the griping forum, and... they went and griped somewhere else. I told 'em.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
will someone post a link to this thread? All this bickering is making me interested and I'd like to read it

Shal

LOl Jack I'm sure you can find your own excitement.

Virginia

I'm not seeing any action except a cease request after the bumping..

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Shal : I don't know what board you were on but it wasn't EI

Keep thinking that and I'll keep reading.

Pryce

Virginia
I'm not seeing any action except a cease request after the bumping..

Thats because Drew does as he is told right now, wanting to appear to be on the straight and narrow with the staff.

Rureddy