Men, in general, are stupid

Donovan

beer, I want beer
LOL the difference between this one and the crazy women thread is that you won't find a bunch of men getting all pissed off and trying to argue their cases.

We pretty much know we're retards.

We also pretty much don't care.

As evidence, I present pretty much all of Youtube "fail" compilations.

And pretty much all of Break, CollegeHumor, or Reddit.

And pretty much every messageboard.

And pretty much the entire internet.

Should we go on?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Evidence men are stupid, part two:

-there are no women in the cast of any "Jackass" film.

-when given total patriarchal legal and social dominance, they enact laws forbidding female nudity and kinky sex.

-in democratic, free societies where women and men are closer to equal, going without a shirt is only okay for men.

-Paul McCartney just got married again.

-Xtian god, in whose image man was specifically made: dumbest deity ever. Even those fucked up little Egypt Gods with the animal heads laugh at Him.

-Charlie Sheen.

-the fact that most guys still wish they were Charlie Sheen.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Now see I think different. I won't go into details but I routinely make the iceberg melt. Not my fault about the iceberg, but definitely my fault I make it melt.

There is no greener grass but that which you grow. There is a place that proves this.

jack

Evidence men are stupid, part two:

-there are no women in the cast of any "Jackass" film.

-when given total patriarchal legal and social dominance, they enact laws forbidding female nudity and kinky sex.

-in democratic, free societies where women and men are closer to equal, going without a shirt is only okay for men.

-Paul McCartney just got married again.

-Xtian god, in whose image man was specifically made: dumbest deity ever. Even those fucked up little Egypt Gods with the animal heads laugh at Him.

-Charlie Sheen.

-the fact that most guys still wish they were Charlie Sheen.

He divorced Linda Eastman first.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Charlie Sheen divorced Linda Eastman? What a bastard!

jack

That obtuseness makes your ass look fat

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That obtuseness makes your ass look fat

Says the guy who posted this indecipherable gem:
Now see I think different. I won't go into details but I routinely make the iceberg melt. Not my fault about the iceberg, but definitely my fault I make it melt.

There is no greener grass but that which you grow. There is a place that proves this.

Enkephalen

My Stars!

Quote:

Not indecipherable at all, Dono. Reread what he posted and it becomes as clear as a spring water filled lake. Most especially: "There is no greener grass but that which you grow." Because, there is no place like home.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Quote:

Not indecipherable at all, Dono. Reread what he posted and it becomes as clear as a spring water filled lake. Most especially: "There is no greener grass but that which you grow." Because, there is no place like home.

A fallacy based entirely on differing perceptions and attitudes toward the aforementioned "grass." That there is no place as wonderful and colorful as home may be true if you're Dorothy getting a first glimpse of technicolor OZ: but your perception of the scene differs greatly if you're the witch crushed under the porch.

jack

Why so bitter?

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
[YOUTUBE]M6mw2Jq3mkA&start=17[/YOUTUBE]

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Why so bitter?

Not bitter, pragmatic. All our experiences, all our emotions, all our deepest feelings are ultimately selfish in nature, as with our mightiest effort we can only share a poorly described reflection of them with others. Our "lush, green grass" of love and partnership may not have the same allure to the one we think shares our feelings. I have the luxury of having been able to leave dozens of homes and return after a time to find them vanished. Home itself is an illusion based on the intensely personal attachments we form in our own minds; Enke's statement that "there is no place like home" becomes ironically true, because it doesn't exist anywhere but in our own minds.

Quite literally there is no place like the home we imagine, remember, "feel". Not in reality, nor in the hearts of our supposed closest loved ones, nor in our own faulty recollections.

Like I said, green grass is a matter of perspective.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
^ or professes to have the same feelings.
Having the conversation of what each party expects & wants from the partnership is supposed to give clues to what works well, how it works, what the weaknesses are & strategies to manage them.
Strangely enough, some peeps manage to enter adulthood while unable to self-regulate their current & true state of being. This doesn't really foster the mastery of responsibility.
Responsibility is ofc essential for the adult human to exist in his or her environment & as such, these behaviours should be discouraged & shunned.
Like any experiment or complex equation, communicating distorted information gives false positives & corrupts the integrity of all previously presented data, annulling any actions taken in respect to to it.

Its simply living in futility

Enkephalen

My Stars!
You're a "glass half full" kinda guy, Dono? Quite natural due to your personal life experiences. What you say is true from your present POV. All things are subject to change as time rounds off the pointy corners.

However, I was referring to Jack's perspective of "home is where the heart is" POV. Jack has long professed to love his wife dearly and to have recently celebrated his 32nd wedding anniversary with sparks and fire. He doesn't appear to be of the same mind set as yours when it comes to his relationship. His experiences are not yours. (Assuming, of course, that Jack's love for his wife is not a troll.)

On the other hand, I understand your POV just as easily. All points of view are valid. It all depends on where you are standing at the moment.

jack

"Hey honey, after 32 years you're fucking PWNT"

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Longest. Troll. Ever.