Men, in general, are stupid

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Its true sometimes.

Don't get laid, do you? This is why women become DYKES, or Feminists. They are angry that no man will touch them, so they spend the majority of their day bitching about how horrid men are. All women who complain about men are barren cunts who have never been touched by men either because they are fat, or ugly, perhaps even both. I have seen you, and I need not wonder why you are a whiny cunt who hates men.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You're a "glass half full" kinda guy, Dono? Quite natural due to your personal life experiences. What you say is true from your present POV. All things are subject to change as time rounds off the pointy corners.

However, I was referring to Jack's perspective of "home is where the heart is" POV. Jack has long professed to love his wife dearly and to have recently celebrated his 32nd wedding anniversary with sparks and fire. He doesn't appear to be of the same mind set as yours when it comes to his relationship. His experiences are not yours. (Assuming, of course, that Jack's love for his wife is not a troll.)

On the other hand, I understand your POV just as easily. All points of view are valid. It all depends on where you are standing at the moment.
If I chose to, I could say that I am envious of Jack in that he has found a partner willing to work as hard as he has to keep a relationship alive for that many years, and indeed he should be proud of his accomplishment.

But I'm not envious only because I know that with all the variables: jack's personality, mrs. Jack's personality, their location, their circumstances, all the possible twist and turns their lives have taken, are utterly beyond my ability to reproduce. Jack's life is his, a unique road he was lucky enough to find a travel partner to accompany him on. The same is true of any of us.

I suspect you're partly right; my life experience has reinforced the notion that nothing is permanent, and maybe that leads to a more stoic approach when things inevitably fall apart. But that view has also kept me from becoming bitter. The fact that I know things go bad also means I know they go good again, or at least go differently than today. It keeps life interesting. I may never get the pleasure of having one partner for three decades, but I'm sure I'll find another one to walk a while with me...

And to answer your question, I think the glass is neither half-full nor half-empty. The glass simply is. Until the moment when it isn't.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ok enk. explain the neg. I dont care about the chit Im curious as to what you disapproved of.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Sometimes your posts are difficult to interpret jack.

Men are stupid, women are stupid we are all stupid!

I hate people right now. : (

Even myself.

LOL Self Loathing

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
ebbs and tides....

take a higher view when things get to low or too high.

remember that on a long enough time line, everyone's survival rate drops to zero.

you can only exist in the present moment, so don't look behind or ahead for salvation. it is upon you right now. just surrender to it, love.

feel any better today?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I thought women chose the same sex due to "guys" (assuming you are one) like you.

Women are good for ONE THING, and only one thing, for a good FUCK! They were placed on this earth for the sole purpose of pleasuring us. They are too stupid for anything else. In short, women are our fucking SERVANTS. Gotta hand it to the Muslims. They know their women are nothing more than chattel, and treat them as such. That's a plus for Islam.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Women are good for ONE THING, and only one thing, for a good FUCK! They were placed on this earth for the sole purpose of pleasuring us. They are too stupid for anything else. In short, women are our fucking SERVANTS. Gotta hand it to the Muslims. They know their women are nothing more than chattel, and treat them as such. That's a plus for Islam.

So SaintLucifer, tell me, when was the last time you were pleasured? Tell me about your servant. When was the last time she fucked you? Did you have your cock sucked?

You must be such a powerful man that I am sure you have 5 servants, willing and waiting to serve you.

jack

You forgot cooking, mr peanut butter n jelly.

the only woman vaps ever fucked was cyndi Lauper and that's only because she took pity on him.

since then he's been impotent

Enkephalen

My Stars!

You ever have trouble fitting that ego of yours indoors? You gotta wonder how you have lived to adulthood, let alone old age, with that much concentrated stupidity dangling between your legs.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
So SaintLucifer, tell me, when was the last time you were pleasured? Tell me about your servant. When was the last time she fucked you? Did you have your cock sucked?

You must be such a powerful man that I am sure you have 5 servants, willing and waiting to serve you.

Is this your way of offering your services? Run along, for I have no need of them.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Is this your way of offering your services? Run along, for I have no need of them.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You forgot cooking, mr peanut butter n jelly.

True, women were meant to stay in the fucking kitchen and cook my fucking dinner, but only AFTER I have fucked her so hard she bleeds. Women have the right place in Islamic society. We could learn that from the Muslims.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
You ever have trouble fitting that ego of yours indoors? You gotta wonder how you have lived to adulthood, let alone old age, with that much concentrated stupidity dangling between your legs.

Bitch, this 'stupidity' has caused a lot of orgasms. You would be wise to learn your place, and shut the fuck up, or open your fucking legs.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Y'know, it's threads like these that make me want to remove yellow as a font color option.

jack

Can you still abuse your mod powers?

Kim Jong-un

The ones on the end of his palm.