MENTY PICTUREHOSTER'S ALL FUCKED UP

Ishcabittle

i still think it's the best pic hosting site out there, even if i can't reach i.t

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
After exhausting tons of different solutions I have decided to switch out the sites main IP address all together.

If that doesn't work I don't know what will.

As a result PictureHoster will be down for everyone until the new DNS propagates.

It could take up to 48 hours for full worldwide propagation so don't panic. It will also come up quicker for different people due to ISP's individual DNS Cache flushing. I am sorry for the inconvenience but clearly something is screwy with the current DNS config (it is a DNS issue) and this will free the site up from the main shared IP.

Let's hope this works.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Whatever happens, thanks for all the good work you put into this Menty

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
After exhausting tons of different solutions I have decided to switch out the sites main IP address all together.

If that doesn't work I don't know what will.

As a result PictureHoster will be down for everyone until the new DNS propagates.

It could take up to 48 hours for full worldwide propagation so don't panic. It will also come up quicker for different people due to ISP's individual DNS Cache flushing. I am sorry for the inconvenience but clearly something is screwy with the current DNS config (it is a DNS issue) and this will free the site up from the main shared IP.

Let's hope this works.

Stupid question: Will all the currently-posted links remain valid?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, none of the links will change.

Can you get back on to the site yet? It has the new IP and is working on my end.

Seph

Retired Account
DIDNT WORK OR A DAY, IS WORKING AGAIN FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

06915696227508094960.jpg

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's back for me! CAN YOU SEE THIS IMAGE?

CaptainWacky

You'll like it when you can (you've seen it before.)

CaptainWacky

WELL WHEN YOU CAN SEE IT, IT'S BACK