Mercy

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Chloe's tongue.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
TRICKED! MERCY TRICKED ME! It was on at 9 instead of 8. Anyway good episode. I hope they keep it at 9 from now on.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hey yes another good episode of Mercy.

Like, there were actually interesting things happening that I cared about (unlike, say, V!).

Michelle did some GOOD ACTING this week (GOODER than her usual GOOD ACTING) and I'm worried that Sports Guy will die or get brain damaged and make her sad. Don't be sad Nurse Chloe Payne. :(

Oh yeah and she won the bladder contest. Is that hot? Probably.

Dr. Dawson - IS HE BAD? IS HE GOOD? We just don't know. BUT I like how Chloe doesn't take his shit (I LIKE CHLOE A LOT).

ALSO ALSO Formally-Bearded Doctor is still cool like he poked a guy out of the cieling and stuff.

But YEAH I think this show is actually a pretty good show now, and there should really be a second season.

Here's hoping!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
What's going to happen to Sonia? It was dumb of her to tell her COP boyfriend that she helped that lady kill herself.

CaptainWacky

I like Michelle she's nice. She's good at acting. I hope there's a scene where Chloe has to show her teeth for some reason.

I hope Doctor Dawson isn't mafia killed. Maybe Chloe will save him somehow. She's so great she's involved in two plots!

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Ahhh Sports Guy is down!

Serves him right, really. Even if he does have head trauma that's no reason to make Chloe do sadface (and it's a hell of a sadface) and push her around!

BUT even though she had that going on Chloe still managed to Dr. House her way to diagnosing the patient. MAYBE SHE SHOULD BECOME DR. CHLOE PAYNE?

Also the rest of the episode was pretty good too. WILL SPORT GUY DIE? PROBABLY.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
At least if he's dead he can't get Chloe in trouble for telling his coach!

CaptainWacky

I like Michelle Trachtenberg, she's a good actress. Maybe Chloe will become a proper doctor or something since she solved that mystery and looked proud of herself.

Poor Sports Guy. BUT THEN AGAIN, HE WAS SHOUTING. But then again, he had a head injury.

I hope Dawson doesn't die.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm sure TOMTREK will post lots of teary eyed Chloe px.

It was a good episode, but I hate the way it ended. Both of Veronica's bfs might be dead? I don't like shows when they STRETCH credibility that way just so they can have a cliffhanger.

All our predictions about Sports Guy and Dr Dawson came true. EXCEPT wasn't expecting him to marry the mafia princess.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
MAYBE SHE SHOULD BECOME DR. CHLOE PAYNE?

YEAH SHE WILL.

But poor (currently) Nurse Chloe Payne. FIRST her Sporys Guy boyfriend dies which gives her sadface THEN Dr. Dawnson is going to marry someone else else which gave her MORE sadface!

BUT AT LEAST SHE'S GOING TO BECOME A DOCTOR.

Oh also other stuff happened I guess.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We'll probably never find out, it hasn't been picked up yet.

CaptainWacky

I KNEW CHLOE WOULD DECIDE TO BECOME A DOCTOR. She'll be the best doctor ever. But if she's going to med school, will she actually still be in the hospital as a nurse? Or do nurses have special fast track courses to become doctors or something? Or is she GETTING HER OWN SPIN OFF?

Briggs is only marrying the mafia princess to keep his medical license. It's Chloe he wants really, because she makes him want to be a better person. Their kiss was pretty hot.

Sonia didn't get arrested though. And having both Chris and Mike involved in seperate accidents at the same time was a bit stupid. They both should have been trapped in the collapsing building or something.

CaptainWacky

I feel empty.