Mercy

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't like Dr Dawson's Creek. I enjoyed Veronica's crazy, and Chloe's hangover.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hey what's this? A good episode of Mercy? Cool.

Well yeah I mean even if this was a special SUPER SERIOUS episode of Mercy with the child prostitution and getting over killing someone and the assisted scuiesde (all of which were actually pretty well done mostly), at least Chloe for to operate on someone's penis. And say the word "penis". Chloe said the word "penis."

ALSO Dr. Dawson has a SHADY PAST it seems, and I'm still super-glad that they don't seem to want him and Chloe to get together (there were a couple of times in the episode where I thought they might go out and bond over the penis thing but he's still a jerk so I guess not!).

Bearded Doctor did good acting when he was mad at Veronica too.

SHE SAID PENIS.

WHAT DID YOU THINK CASSIE??

(and Wacky)

(and anyone else who watched it)

(more people should watch this show)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Probably one of the best Mercy eps so far. Veronica is gonna crash and burn soon. I liked the assisted suicide bit, and the penis bit. LOL BIT PENIS.

I bet Chloe will get with Dr Dawson's creek cuz that's how they like to start romances off in ROMANCE NOVELS, they always hate each other first then they are irresistible to each other and then whatever it was that made them hate each other goes away never to be mentioned again.

Why do images hosted on picturehoster take so fuckdamn long to load? I thought I'd blocked all the gifs.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I like Chloe she's nice. I'm sure she'll help out Dawson...EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT HER TO LOL.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
MERCY DAY MERCY DAY

Not bad episode. Dr. Dawsome gets some backstory and Chloe is nice and Veronica is crazy and Chloe WAS really hot with that fire extinguisher and Sonia gets rejected (because she was a bitch) and Chloe got drunk.

STOP DRINKING CHLOE. DON'T DO SOMETHING STUPID. I LIKE YOU A LOT BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYED BY MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG.

So yeah.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Chloe was really hot in that funny HAT.

I REALLY think they're setting it up for a Chloe/Dr Dawson's Creek romance. ALSO, I kinda think that Chloe might decide to be a doctor after doing the thing with the wire.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yeah I kind of get that feeling too, Cassie. But I'm happy they seem to be doing something a bit deeper than "Hi I'm the hot new doctor!" "LET'S HAVE A RELATIONSHIP".

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I was glad Dr Beard was pissed at Veronica. He's a good friend and someone needs to kick her ASS. PLUS I really like Mary Stuart Masterson and I'm glad she's gonna be on the show.

:rwmad: I've blocked all the .gif images on this page but there's one that just keeps loading and loading and loading (I CAN'T FIND IT). I'm probably going to end up blocking picturehoster completely. OMG it stopped loading while I was complaining! Still don't know what it is cuz it's something I blocked last week.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT'S OK TOMTREK. I noticed last week that there was some image loading forever but not LOADING.. I've even blocked the non gif images trying to find it. IT'S A MYSTERY.

Did you like the hat Chloe was wearing at the St. Patrick's day party? BEST HAT EVAR.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Yes! I really did! All the other hats have just been building up to that hat.

It is the best hat, it had flaps and everything.

I wonder who has that hat now.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They should send it to Michelle's #1 fan, IMO.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Fuck you all! Michelle Trachtenburg =

juden.jpg

CaptainWacky

It was a good hat.

I like Michelle Trachtenberg because she can be cute and funny but also do SERIOUS STUFF.

Her nose is nice.

I hope Dr Dawson realises how special she is!

CaptainWacky

That will keep her ears warm.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Hmmmmmm.

HMMMMMMM.

So it seems a SPORTS MAN like Chloe. He seems nice. TOO NICE. BE WARY, LITTLE CHLOE, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR HEART BROKEN AGAIN. :(