Mercy

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I don't think he'll turn out to be evil like FIREMAN PETEY, but he won't be "right" for Chloe and she'll end up with Doctor Dawson and melt his frosty heart. Maybe.

I liked her hair.

I wish they'd do a "Veronica lite" episode just once.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Veronica gets on my NERVE. YES MY ONE NERVE.

I just wish they weren't being so obvious about the Dr Dawson-Chloe relationship that is brewing. HE IS A COCKMUNCH, she deserves someone who understands her need to wear cute hats. I don't think he even likes HATS.

I hope the cop forgives Sonia, she is cute.

CaptainWacky

She's not going to get with Dr Dawson if he's still being mean. He'll have to soften in someway.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I am starting to like this show! (saw it during the daytime by accident this week)
MT = really better actress than (some)people give her credit for.

CaptainWacky

A NEW FAN!?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
what I am seeing in Mercy that I reallly enjoy are stories with some comedic moments - I'm getting sick of all the constant drama/ heartbreak in other cop/hospital shows. I can get that on the news.

CaptainWacky

Michelle Trachtenberg is the finest comedic actress working today.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I bet SPORTS GUY dies from a blow to the head, leaving Nurse Chloe heartbroken and easy pickings for Dr Asshole Dawson's Creek.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
MERCY.

MERCY MERCY MERCY MERCY.

YAY MERCY.

Okay so I do think SPORTS GUY seems too good to be true. He will probably die as you say Cassie or have a DARK SECRET or something.

BUT COULD I LOVE NURSE CHLOE PAYNE MORE??? (no) She doesn't like the bad drunken parties! She likes the nice meals and the nice dresses AND EVERYTHING NICE. SHE'S NICE.

And I still like Dr. Dawson (sorry Cassie) when he goes all sarcasticy and stuff.

CaptainWacky

I enjoyed the episode. Chloe looked nice. She makes cute faces with her face. I think Cassie might be onto something about sports guy dying, since they made sure to remind the viewers that he's brain damaged. I hope she wears a nice dress on their date.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I HOPE SHE WEARS A NICE HAT TO HIS FUNERAL.

CaptainWacky

And bends over the grave for a really long time for some reason.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
And then Veronica shows up drunk and falls into the grave.