Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MERLIN season two

I really like the asshole dragon.

I hope he kills Merlin and the show becomes "Asshole Dragon" and it's just his adventures being an asshole.

That was a good episode! Lots of comedy moments that were genuinely funny, plus some darker stuff and the story arc moved along a few paces. I hope Morgana will understand why Merlin tried to kill her, but she probably won't. I liked John Hurt's reading of "I think there have been enough bargains, don't you?"

I wonder if anyone's keeping tally of the red shirts. It's getting silly now. At least when Kirk beamed down they had some chance of not being the one that gets killed, but in this, pretty much anyone who's given the "honour" to fight alongside Arthur may as well off themselves.

Colin Morgan who plays Merlin. I know he has a funny shaped head and those ears, but he's an endearing chap.

Now where's the gif from Tomtrak of Morgana's boobs bouncing up and down?

was an improvement, at first I thought yawn blatent nazgaul rip off, but went down the darker road that I had hoped the franchise would,

BUT this series is still full off rubbish filler episodes....

WELL that was quite good with the typical Merlin annoyances. I mean, for the last two seasons the dragon has been telling Merlin that Arthur must become king and he'll be a friend of magic users...but here he was trying to kill Arthur with no explanation. The Dargon looked good in action, at least, though you could tell they were still keeping the scenes with it down to a minimum.

Did Will (I think that's his name...the knight with the beard) die? He usually survives.

Where was the "Morgana in leather looking EVIL" ending? :(

Seriously I was waiting for the evil Morgana ending and it never happened.

But yeah, it was good. Colin Morgan's acting was very good I thought.

The ending was a bit... ummm... so why did Arthur not go "Hey if I killed it why isn't there a dead dragon in front of me?" or did no one in Camalot see a giant dragon fly away from the battle? And it's nice thAT Arthur gets knocked out JUST AT THE RIGHT TIME for Merlin to use magic but instantly comes around when he's done. That's nice of him.

BUT I LIKED IT IT SHOULD HAVE HAD MORGANA GOING "AH HA HA HA I AM EVIL MORGANA SEE MY BREASTS IN LEATHER" AND THEN SHE TURNS AROUND AND IT'S MICHELLE RYAN'S CHARACTER BACK FROM THE DEAD AND SHE SAYS "AH HA HA HA HA I AM MICHELLE RYAN'S CHARACTER BACK FROM THE DEAD ALSO SEE MY BREASTS IN LEATHER AS WELL" AND THEN THEY KISS.

I think that was pretty much the best episode so far. Of course, it had to be considering they'd been delaying all this story development so they could show it in the season finale.

Anyway, it did have it's predictable Smallvillesque moments like Arthur conveniently getting knocked out until Merlin finished having his convo with the dragon, but it was still really good. Colin Morgan showed an amazing range, I think (more than the show deserves, really). And... well he was totally adorable at moments as well.

Also very good visually. I liked the bit when Arthur's knights stood around him, forming a "round table", even if they did all end up dying. Yup, I'm pretty sure Will's had his chips.

I wonder what the "story arc" will be next season? Morgana breeding dissent against Uther, I suppose. Except the show would kind of be over if Arthur became king and everything was happy.

I'm glad the Dragon didn't die because he's awesome.

I hope Arthur discovers Clark's...I mean, Merlin's secret next season. He's had more concussions than Lana by now.