Turn on your TV.

Holy shit.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Go to hell.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
He's dead Jim! :bigass:

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/un3-Hb9wF9s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/un3-Hb9wF9s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
Comments
postnotes_pos.gif

Colonel Kira's Left Tit:
Where the hell have you been??

Lurking, I'm always lurking.:phpwink:

He's molesting little boys in Heaven now...

Where is your proof??

I doubt MJ ever molested boys...loving them & molesting them are 2 VERY different things. Most likely he was a victim of greedy parent(s) out to make a buck off of his fame & using their child was just a means to getting it!

I would love to hear from that kid from 1993 who is now an adult whether anything actually occurred between him & MJ.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Where is your proof??

I doubt MJ ever molested boys...loving them & molesting them are 2 VERY different things. Most likely he was a victim of greedy parent(s) out to make a buck off of his fame & using their child was just a means to getting it!

I would love to hear from that kid from 1993 who is now an adult whether anything actually occurred between him & MJ.

2 different things? A good majority of pedophiles do 'love' children. It's a mental issue. And as we're finding out, the sack of marbles Michael was playing with seems to be getting emptier and emptier by the minute.

He's gone. Hold the funeral, build a statue, throw together a 'Best of' album and call it a day. I'm tired of seeing the coverage everywhere.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
2 different things? A good majority of pedophiles do 'love' children. It's a mental issue. And as we're finding out, the sack of marbles Michael was playing with seems to be getting emptier and emptier by the minute.

He's gone. Hold the funeral, build a statue, throw together a 'Best of' album and call it a day. I'm tired of seeing the coverage everywhere.

CNN is now officially The National Enquirer of the cable nets, even MSNBC seems to be moving on.:deadhorse:

Elf Witch

Inconsistant Data
Michael Jackson ought to be made into plastic and divided up into sections. The sections should subsequently be handed out to the children so that they can play with him for a change.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Michael Jackson ought to be made into plastic and divided up into sections. The sections should subsequently be handed out to the children so that they can play with him for a change.

Not feasible. I think after the toxicology reports come back, they may have to classify him as toxic waste.

Captain America

Sentinel of Liberty
He's molesting little boys in Heaven now...

A tortured man has died, and this is your response?

Read up a bit on Michael Jackson. Yes, he had his share of problems. But he was a great humanitarian and he suffered a lot of abuse in his early life.

I think he deserves our respect in death at least, if not in life.

Cap

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.

Wouldn't surprise me if some nutjob tried to rename Lowry Hill to MJ Hill...