Michael Jackson died

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
In memory of MJ’s death, McDonald’s is coming out with the new “McJackson”. It’s 50 year old meat between 12 year old buns.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Michael Jackson’s ashes are going to be put in an Etch A Sketch so kids can still twiddle his knob.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Michael Jackson’s death has now been ruled a suicide. Apparently doctors told him that the only way he could get whiter is if he died.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Breaking News: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Where is your proof??

I doubt MJ ever molested boys...loving them & molesting them are 2 VERY different things. Most likely he was a victim of greedy parent(s) out to make a buck off of his fame & using their child was just a means to getting it!

I would love to hear from that kid from 1993 who is now an adult whether anything actually occurred between him & MJ.

You are an absolute, fucking idiot. You are aware that said child was able to describe IN DETAIL MJ's cupcakeER cock, yes? There is only one way he could do this, and that would be to have actually seen the thing. What is it about this you do not understand? Look it up, dipshit.

You are an absolute, fucking idiot. You are aware that said child was able to describe IN DETAIL MJ's cupcakeER cock, yes? There is only one way he could do this, and that would be to have actually seen the thing. What is it about this you do not understand? Look it up, dipshit.

HOW DARE YOU CHASTISE ME, QUESTION ME IN MY HOUR OF GRIEF!! :pissed:

Perhaps this disturbed child was leering at MJ while he was in the shower?

FUCK YOU...MJ IS THE KING OF COCK...I MEAN...POP!!! ;)

I dunno if MJ did or didn't do anything with kids...if he did...it was cause of his troubled childhood, his abusive father....in any case, MJ would still be a victim IMO.

^^^That said...by me :) ...isn't it strange the only 2 kids that have come forth (in the past 20 years) have greedy parents with a questionable agenda??

MJ had literally thousands of children (boys & girls) at the Neverland Ranch & many, many, many of those did sleep-overs...why did they not try to sue MJ? Perhaps cause NOTHING occurred? I would assume so.

That...and their parents were NOT greedy money hungry FUCK TARDS! Some parents were actually grateful to MJ for what he did for their children. Not everyone see's an opportunity to use their kids for a cash settlement.

I dunno.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I think he deserves our respect in death at least, if not in life.

Cap

You thought wrong.

I don't pat a moron on the back and tell him he did a good job and I won't extoll upon the virtues of a person that I categorize as a pedophile just because of his dead celebrity status.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Exactly.

John Wayne Gacy was part of the inspiration behind some of the most notoriously popular slasher movies in modern cinema. But you don't see anyone crying over him. Hell, if I call him the King of Schlock, will that make a difference?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Exactly.

John Wayne Gacy was part of the inspiration behind some of the most notoriously popular slasher movies in modern cinema. But you don't see anyone crying over him. Hell, if I call him the King of Schlock, will that make a difference?

Ed Gein was more of an inspiration to films, IMHO. He inspired Psycho, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Halloween.