Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mongo solves your problems!

Messenger said:
How can something be 'best-loved,' you moronic timewaster? Are you this stupid with your primary?

Mongo is not so good at English language yet. After all, Mongo is only cat.

Mongo said:
anyone got question for Mongo? Mongo solve your problem
0-9=0-9-=(+_()_912(#+!#99-9-9=9--9-@(#!#
(C_0-98=8098=9-=0-c20980(*-098=9@#!@+C!(*

(*_%)(%)(V@*)(VB*09=8=098809=8=0980981!!

)%(*@)_7-87777(*+%)(*#@$(#49@#$09$*8888$!

8**50398828*&^@_+)(^@&^@!!!!%%%%

^()@_^)&4!*&&%&%&%&!&%&%&%^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^)(****

Messenger wrote:

That may be Messenger's most cogent post yet.

Mongo, I have a question. When liberals are out of power, they go crazy, shrieking fits of insanity every day that make no sense (such as Messenger's above post). So what is the best treatment for liberals, electro-shock therapy, or exile to North Korea with their fellow Stalinists?

-Ogami

Great thread Mongo. I too as well also seek advice from time to time from belovable shorthairs.

I've been having a problem often for every night. It keeps me awake when I think about all the liberals running around and breathing. Sometimes I get the desire to become a superhero and hunt them down and keep them in my basement. I've been practicing on the stuffed animals but me and pooch think we have the techniques down well.

Should I try to get over my obsessian with liberal pinko red communist stalinistic Mao-lovers and not fantasize about them day and night while my already very special mind whithers away or should I do something about them? Can Mongo help with one or the other? MONGO HAS MY APPROVAL

-Organic

Ogami said:
Messenger wrote:

Mongo, I have a question. When liberals are out of power, they go crazy, shrieking fits of insanity every day that make no sense (such as Messenger's above post). So what is the best treatment for liberals, electro-shock therapy, or exile to North Korea with their fellow Stalinists?

-Ogami
volk.jpg

Ogami said:
Messenger wrote:

-Ogami

Mongo recommend both electro-shock therapy and exisle to North Korea at same time. If this no work, Mongo suggest lobotomy.

Organic said:
Great thread Mongo. I too as well also seek advice from time to time from belovable shorthairs.

I've been having a problem often for every night. It keeps me awake when I think about all the liberals running around and breathing. Sometimes I get the desire to become a superhero and hunt them down and keep them in my basement. I've been practicing on the stuffed animals but me and pooch think we have the techniques down well.

Should I try to get over my obsessian with liberal pinko red communist stalinistic Mao-lovers and not fantasize about them day and night while my already very special mind whithers away or should I do something about them? Can Mongo help with one or the other? MONGO HAS MY APPROVAL

-Organic

Mongo suggest you calm down and accept that liberals are just human beings like yourself, albiet sub-humans.

Mongo has actually extracted a far more meaningful conversation out of the liberals here than I have managed. His patience must vastly exceed mine, but then kitties are always patient with foolish humans making silly talk.

Ogami said:
Mongo has actually extracted a far more meaningful conversation out of the liberals here than I have managed. His patience must vastly exceed mine, but then kitties are always patient with foolish humans making silly talk.
How old are you, punk?

Joker said:
Mongo, do you know Sahih?

Sahih is a Islamic term that means authentic. It is commonly used to describe the authenticity of a Hadith.

However, both the mainstream called the Sunni, and the major minority called the Shi'a agree that a hadith being Sahih does not mean every single word of it is necessarily told by Muhammad, that is a status reserved only for the Qur'an.

Sunni Muslims use the term the "Two Sahihs" referring to Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim, since they are considered to contain only Sahih Hadith. Similarly, the "Six Sahihs" refers to the "two Sahihs", and, in addition, the four other famous collections, being Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Nasa'i. Altogether, there are forty-nine books of authenticated hadith-collections, which include, apart from these six more famous ones, also the Muatta Imam Malik, Musnad Imam Abu Hanifah, Musnad Imam Shafi'i, Musnad Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal, Bayhaqi, Darimi, Dar Qutni, Jami' Kabir, Jami' Saghir, Mustadrak Hakim, etc. These contain thirty five categories of authenticated - and hence authentic - hadith, ranging from the Sahih to the Dha'if. The false hadith, known as "muftara", and the yet-to-be-tested, known as "mawdhu" are not included in these forty-nione books of authentic hadith. There are separate books containing muftara and mawdhu, as a resource-material to help people avoid taking any such false hadith as genuine hadith. A most famous one of such pre-cautionary collection of false hadiths is the one compiled by Mulla 'Ali Qari.