Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mongo solves your problems!

FBI parte due said:
Wrong Sahih, plus you get points off for pasting from Wikipedia.

perhaps the question can specify what it mean exactly then.

and Mongo wrote wikipedia page himself by the way, because Mongo know everything

Grammour B...Mongo, how much more humilation do you need to suffer before you can join TK as a geniune contributor?

Messenger said:
Grammour B...Mongo, how much more humilation do you need to suffer before you can join TK as a geniune contributor?

Question is irrelevant as Mongo not humiliated

Mongo said:
Mongo no has primary account
Should I ask my dear admin friends and expose your stupid attempt at attention, or will you disappear like a good little inept twat? I'm hoping for the former.

This has been an unfortunate revelation of priorities on my part, for which I must plead guilty. You see, Messenger had challenged me to some sort of thread showdown, of which I have not had the time or inclination to address to Messenger's satisfaction.

Yet I do have the time to give Mongo positive Karma. It's all about priorities, you see, and helping Mongo see green is the most important thing to me on this message board. What could matter more? :P :P :P

-Ogami

Ogami said:
of which I have not had the time or inclination to address to Messenger's satisfaction. However, I will continue to post among the TK crowd I refuse to join in, and to make up even more excuses. I might say I have neither the time nor inclination, although this is at its base, Bullshit, because I have no real obligations at this forum, appear once in a while to make grandiose claims which I don't bother to defend against the TK crowd I despise, and the vanish into the night like the coward I am and STILL exclaim that I have 'no time' to face someone I look down upon so. I think my idiocy at this forum is somehow new and unique, even thought greater minds than myself have been thorougly spanked in more ways than one by these fools. To answer your question, I'm going to hope that Messenger doesn't continue pointing out my cowardice and/or laziness to the rest of you, and go on posting my sophomoric and uninformed blather.
Okey dokey

Messenger said:
Quite the clever spinster, she made me post on an Internet board omg!

And you know this because. . .?? Tossing out baseless assumptions on your part again, hoping that your name calling will elicit some sort of wounded reaction on my part. For such an angry boy you could better spend your energies elsewhere fighting the good fight in the real world instead of your usual mysogynistic posting -- this from one who has so little experience with adult women. Yet, here you remain with your bully boy pugnacity.

. . .and now, page 3!