My Blood Runs Cold Issues

The Question

Eternal
It isn't stealing when you don't actually use any of the other work, either. Nothing that appeared in ACO appears in my book except the name "Durango" in reference to a vehicle, and that's no more plagiarism than Knight Rider was plagiarism of "Smoky & The Bandit" just because each featured a Trans-Am in it.

Now shyeddep, yamudda's a hooeh.

The Question

Eternal
So... About the same as your writing career then?

Oh, look, you're dissing me some more. But apparently you haven't got it through your head:

Nobody cares. You're an islamophobic drunk, which means your opinion of my writing is worth less than nothing. Literally -- you hating my writing actually elevates its prestige. Just like 'Gear hating my writing does -- nobody lends any weight to the literary criticism of a guy whose best crafted argument is 'derp'.

He's an idiot, you're a drunk, and when the two of you scorn my work it looks like a pair of inbred rednecks hating on To Kill A Mockingbird. Your own asinine personae invoke the Streisand Effect so that your hatred backfires and makes my work look good.

And the pair of you are too stupid to have figured this out, which is absolute comedy gold.