My Blood Runs Cold Issues

The Question

Eternal
TOO LONG! 11 minutes is TOO LONG, you little imbecile! Snap it up! Now DO IT AGAIN and this time don't take so bloody long about it! :pissed:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Oh, look, you're dissing me some more. But apparently you haven't got it through your head:

Nobody cares. You're an islamophobic drunk, which means your opinion of my writing is worth less than nothing. Literally -- you hating my writing actually elevates its prestige. Just like 'Gear hating my writing does -- nobody lends any weight to the literary criticism of a guy whose best crafted argument is 'derp'.

He's an idiot, you're a drunk, and when the two of you scorn my work it looks like a pair of inbred rednecks hating on To Kill A Mockingbird. Your own asinine personae invoke the Streisand Effect so that your hatred backfires and makes my work look good.

And the pair of you are too stupid to have figured this out, which is absolute comedy gold.
You comparing your work to To Kill A Mockingbird is like comparing a turd to a pot of gold.

The Question

Eternal
You comparing your work to To Kill A Mockingbird is like comparing a turd to a pot of gold.

What was the exact comparison? Let me help you out and save you some time and ruptured neurons: The two works aren't what I was comparing. I was illustrating the counterproductivity of your reaction.

Seriously, do you even think about what you write before you write it? Because that was the most infantile possible interpretation you could have come up with. Here's what you do to atone for that: stand in front of a mirror and hit yourself in the face.

The Question

Eternal
Loktar said:
Errr! He mentioned his book in the same post as another book! That means he was comparing the two books! Durr hurr HURRRRRAAAWWRRRGGH!

No, you simpleton. There were more words there which lent an entirely different context to the post. You know, part of having your criticism of writing taken seriously is learning to read.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Lol

Hey Lok - You should consider a career in shooting 'The Saint' with arrows while wearing a blindfold.

I don't know that the pay is any good but it sure is funny and easy.

You might have to make due with pride of ownership.

The two works aren't what I was comparing.

and when the two of you scorn my work it looks like a pair of inbred rednecks hating on To Kill A Mockingbird.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Lol

Hey Lok - You should consider a career in shooting 'The Saint' with arrows while wearing a blindfold.

I don't know that the pay is any good but it sure is funny and easy.

You might have to make due with pride of ownership.

He had a swing and a miss. And you should stick to 'derp' -- turns out, that really is the height of your faculties.