My Blood Runs Cold Issues

Oerdin

So what is the status on this? Three years ago you had tge equivalent of one or two badly written chapters which would have embarrassed a 13 year old due to poor quality and writting style. Is there any demonstrable progress or are your days still spent posting spam on message boards, jerking off, and snaking meth while waiting for your welfare check?

I might understand such delays if you were employed and had to go to a job or something but given that you are a welfare deadbeat with nothing better to do... Well, you really don't have an excuse.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
So what is the status on this? Three years ago you had tge equivalent of one or two badly written chapters which would have embarrassed a 13 year old due to poor quality and writting style. Is there any demonstrable progress or are your days still spent posting spam on message boards, jerking off, and snaking meth while waiting for your welfare check?

I might understand such delays if you were employed and had to go to a job or something but given that you are a welfare deadbeat with nothing better to do... Well, you really don't have an excuse.

LOL...Derp arrow to The Saint's taint.

The Question

Eternal

Even if one word of that was true, and none of them are, I've got three things you haven't: Ambition, perseverance, and courage. Which means that if anything you posted there was true, and it isn't, you should be embarrassed to be a lesser man than I am. Piss off, chump.

Oerdin

Even if one word of that was true, and none of them are, I've got three things you haven't: Ambition, perseverance, and courage. Which means that if anything you posted there was true, and it isn't, you should be embarrassed to be a lesser man than I am. Piss off, chump.

The fact rhat I am gainfully employed and live a much higher quality of life than you kind of puts the kabash on that claim. Doesn't it?

The Question

Eternal
The fact rhat I am gainfully employed and live a much higher quality of life than you kind of puts the kabash on that claim. Doesn't it?

No, it doesn't. First of all because you're assuming facts not in evidence, and secondly because even if you were right in your conjecture about my quality of life, my objectives will lead to a quality of life higher than your own. And that clearly leaves you pathetically insecure, or you wouldn't be fighting so damn hard to demoralize me in hopes to dissuade me from achieving those objectives. That's all your trash talk is: childish insecurity.

You really are extraordinarily pitiful.

Edit: Even 'gear can see it, and he's a halfwit who can only manage "Durrr!" the rest of the time.