My Blood Runs Cold Issues

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
He had a swing and a miss. And you should stick to 'derp' -- turns out, that really is the height of your faculties.

Yes, in your limited grasp on reality I had a hit and a miss. But gauging by your reaction I hit a homerun. 'Gear derped his way into your mind and soul so he had an even bigger hit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Lol

Hey Lok - You should consider a career in shooting 'The Saint' with arrows while wearing a blindfold.

I don't know that the pay is any good but it sure is funny and easy.

You might have to make due with pride of ownership.

Yeah too easy. The Saint is his own worst critic and too obsessed with the Turdforge Nazis that dumped his ass years ago. I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Yeah too easy. The Saint is his own worst critic and too obsessed with the Turdforge Nazis that dumped his ass years ago. I almost feel sorry for him.

Almost.
I hear ya.

It's like he runs towards the arrows as you shoot them.

Let's see how long it takes him to bleat and crow again about how it's WF et al who's incurably obsessed with him.

Seeing as how they always show up to yell about how much they don't care, I'm almost inclined to agree with him.

Almost.

The Question

Eternal
Yes, in your limited grasp on reality I had a hit and a miss.

No, a swing and a miss. See? This is your problem -- you skim, but you don't read.

But gauging by your reaction I hit a homerun. 'Gear derped his way into your mind and soul so he had an even bigger hit.

You think me laughing at you and making him dance is a win for either of you? See, you should write books. Fantasy, though, in your case.

The Question

Eternal

xvm7wzJ.gif