My Blood Runs Cold Issues

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You assume I have 20 relatives. Anyway, the number was 20-to-1, not 20 total. This is how I know you didn't read it, by the way. Whether it's inattentiveness or lack of reading comprehension, details escape you.

I said good DAY, sir!

I read/skimmed it. And then I put my own interpretative bullshit spin on your fantastical bullshit.

You should rename your book: Fantastic Bullshit and Where to Spew It.

The Question

Eternal
Uh. No. On many levels. There is a character named Kellen McPherson. But that character isn't a "dude" -- it's an 8 year old girl. Rather, a dead 8 year old girl.

Again: you don't know whether or not it's any good, because you didn't read it. You only skimmed it, at most.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Uh. No. On many levels. There is a character named Kellen McPherson. But that character isn't a "dude" -- it's an 8 year old girl. Rather, a dead 8 year old girl.

Again: you don't know whether or not it's any good, because you didn't read it. You only skimmed it, at most.

Its not my fault. Kellen McPherson sounds like a topless, Scottish, kilt wearing lad with his cock and balls a-flappin' in the wind.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
400+ people say the excerpt is awesome as fuck. TKers can get with the program or bite a stainless steel cock.

When your homeless and/or mentally deranged and your reading material is limited to the sign you hold that reads "Will Critique Schlock For $$$" or course they are going to say its "thuper awtheme"

The Question

Eternal
When your homeless and/or mentally deranged and your reading material is limited to the sign you hold that reads "Will Critique Schlock For $$$"...

...then you're not on the internet. You've failed again. I expected you'd have more interesting hobbies than failing.