my girlfriend

classichummus

on a break from forums
my girlfriend is amazing.

that is all.

classichummus

on a break from forums
because I'm going to bed. I've left everything. I did a few posts on here and I'm going to bed. This is it for the night. I was also too tired to argue.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Originally Posted by classichummus
because I'm going to bed. I've left everything. I did a few posts on here and I'm going to bed. This is it for the night. I was also trolled.
:yes:

no because you're a drunk dumbass, I'm really tired, and am too tired to really care about arguing.

classichummus

on a break from forums
my girlfriend is superamazingawesomeness.

classichummus

on a break from forums
great quote from her the other night. context: I was fingering her and she said, "This is pretty interesting. You are really interested and love the vagina AND your a scientist who is really knowledgeable. This makes it an interesting experience." :D
Essentially I was able to name each part of her pussy just by touch. She was impressed. She didn't even fully know it other than her clitoris. It was pretty cool.
That is all.

Hummus out.

Blackfoot's Dick

Film Noir Detective
great quote from her the other night. context: I was fingering her and she said, "This is pretty interesting. You are really interested and love the vagina AND your a scientist who is really knowledgeable. This makes it an interesting experience." :D
Essentially I was able to name each part of her pussy just by touch. She was impressed. She didn't even fully know it other than her clitoris. It was pretty cool.
That is all.

Hummus out.

Damn, I don' know all dem big words. But yew soun' like yew ain' gonna git no luvin' dat way. Yew needa tell dat bitch: "Drop dem drawes, ben' ovah, cuz big daddy Blackfoot id gon' in!"

Falconarg

Rebel
That is all.

Hummus out.

she sounds like elnidfse

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
That is all.

Hummus out.

No offense, but if you really knew what you were doing, the only phrase she should've uttered would be, "mmmmmm oh god! mmmmm yes!! I'm co..m...iiiiiiiiiiing!"

Not to brag, but I fingerbanged my ex so hard one time that she had this to say afterwards. "You can fuck me in any hole you want, but don't expect me to move a muscle. That was so good, I'm spent."