Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neon

The more things change
The more they stay the same
What's that to do
Withe price of beans
Or sweet Norma Jean
But across the sea waves of change
Stir in a Land with no name
The wind brings war to Indochine

Cast in irony
Were elephants in love
Paid in ivory
For their front row extinction
Can we go down?
With at least that much distinction?
Rising across the ocean
is the beginning of the end

The more things change...

It's like seeing
That crazy girl down the hall
She was dragging
Her brother in a Radio Flyer
Before the truant lady
Can call her a liar
Got a letter for her mom
A storm to shred the calm

The more things change
What's that to do with the price of beans?
or Sweet Norma Jean?
She'll have to make this day last
Because she's gonna grow up fast
Her daddy isn't ever coming back

The Pharohs ruled
The dirty boulevard
LaBrea slaves pulled
rank with a union card
Rowing a river of asphalt
With a Vine into Sunset
Asleep in the radio flyer wagon
Scouring the Hollywood Babylon

The more things change
What's that to do with the price of beans
Or sweet Norma Jean?
Put the milk and honey
In the back of the wagon
Oh no , little Prince
Just fell on Charleton Heston

Angela Garcia as NeonMosfet

Rewrite! rewrite! I finally found where I wanted to go with the above. What most people don't know about the Exodus, is that Egypt was at war with the Hittites. The Hebrews weren't the pyramid slaves, deMille would imply, but rather, muscle for hire, who were growing to strong for the Pharoh's liking( historically, i could be as much as a century off the mark)It is unclear, whether, Let My People Go, refers to escape, or to be included in the Battle Bash of the Millenium, Kadesh. Ramses was so certain of victory, he preminted coins, had new slave quarters built, and the soldiers brought their entire families in tow. instead, it turned into a major rout, with the Egyptians fleeing for their lives over the Kadesh River. Each side declared victory, though History called it a draw. This could be my own DaVinci Code, Jewish style. To prove Biblical text, you have to go at it, the way they find exo-planets ( you've been on facebook too long when you start to explain simple science as if your posting with your mom.) No one can see them, they're too distant. So we look for wobbles, odd concentrations of carbon, etc. We can't really see if any of this is historically correct, because the time frame is too distant. So you have to ask yourself, what would pharoh do to ensure no one learns he really got his ass kicked by a bunch of Hittite scruffs, just because they had the IRON sword?

Um yeah, I like to see some source material.

I can dig up the shit about the hittites. The Exodus, I've already said I might be a century off. But then this isn't meant to be taken literally.

I can dig up the shit about the hittites. The Exodus, I've already said I might be a century off. But then this isn't meant to be taken literally.

Gear will get to the bottom it. Just wait until he reveals that Jesus, the apostles, all 6 billion of us are all God's socks/duals on EarthKingdom.net

Oheh wall, ;) I cran trek theb bid outahthee med, bol yibcon trek theb doogintep them masin'. Nt a proble