Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Neon

I hate explaining things. But this is about Amy Purdy, who lost her legs to meningitis and how they are trying to manufacture her robot legs. Any way, Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue made a photographic portrait of her. It was beautiful in that " drive a stake through my heart" kind of way. She calls herself robot girl, hence the Borg Queen. Anyway, the photo Nikki Sixx made, is sublte and gothy, so I made the poem equally kryptic. i.e 7 of 9. The antique clock that can not tell time because, IT HAS NO HANDS!!!!!!! A eucharest of robot blood and silicon wafers. Get it.

Continuance

I remember a day
Before I became
a poster child
When I could still pray
Up on my knees
Fever ran wild
Now I'm a robot girl
Life's defiled
Now I'm a robot girl

I wrote this after I got rid of a stalker. I got lucky. He was dancing naked on my porch. The land lady threw him off the property.

You Never Get To Keep The Smurf

By Angela SH Garcia aka NeonMercuryASH-NeonMosfet

You can be a star
(Win)
You can win the car
(win)
You can win the house
( Win win winnie)
Or take a trip to Micky Mouse
( Min min Minnie)

You'll never win my love
No matter how hard you try
Not if you got on your knees
And cry cry cry
Do what you please
You're messing on my turf
But you never ever get
To keep the Smurf

You can climb a mountain
( huf puf a bunch)
Search for coins in a fountain
( Oh what a lunch)
Go wrap yourself in pearl
(Jump in a clam)
But i'll never be your girl
(Go build a damn)

You'll never win my love...

You can fly into space
Leave earth without a trace
You can travel the world
Til you find a willing girl

You'll never win my love...

Neon, I love your stuff and you don't need to explain anything to me.

If I still had my writing forum here, I'd be begging for your input all the time!

ARe you trying to send people away from here?! Why do they have to go other places?! Whats wrong with this place? (Don't answer that) Just keep posting here! Fuck all those other boards!