New internet workplace laws

Empress E

Banned
come into force next week. Forums, social networking sites etc are all banned. Being associated with this board could get me fired so this is the last I'll be able to post here.

To the few people left who I like, I hope life works out for you, and hopefully I'll see you on the other board I PMed you about.

jack, I've given you ample time, but you've made no effort to make good with me even though I told you time and time again I was willing. How selfish.

It's been fun while it lasted

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Welcome new Poster Empress E!

Too bad you can't stay, you seem very nice. There are some real bastards on this board, we could use some nice posters.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
come into force next week. Forums, social networking sites etc are all banned. Being associated with this board could get me fired so this is the last I'll be able to post here.

To the few people left who I like, I hope life works out for you, and hopefully I'll see you on the other board I PMed you about.

jack, I've given you ample time, but you've made no effort to make good with me even though I told you time and time again I was willing. How selfish.

Thanks for the PM. I look forward to seeing you there. I will be registering as Jibblypuff.

VKD

Banned
why would employers give a shit about what you do on your home PC? - unless it's illegal activity

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We're all on The List.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I fucking better be. I try to only involve myself in illegal and nefarious enterprise. I just can't stomach the legal stuff. Ick.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Refresh my memory: who are you again?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
hmmm....nope, not ringing a bell. You say we've met before?

jack

I'll call bullshit, and close by saying something quite simple. As you know, everyone knows all the details on the real wheeze, so it isn't her present or continued posting that'll torch her work ass, it's her past actions. Some of it will no doubt conflict with when she was working, in otherwords, she probably posted some of her vileness while using her companies materials. Either way, I could care less, this whole thing is a red herring. I think you are thinking (or translating) the ethics laws to mean they can't research your actions prior to the time the workplace initiative is implemented.

Good luck.

jack

It's Parallaxis practicing law without a license again.

The Question

Eternal
I will kick you in the vagina.