New internet workplace laws

Empress E

Banned
Hello, fake Eloisel's boss? I'd like to report a thoughtcrime by one of your low-level employees under statute 678.9, the "fake internet usage laws of Fuckbucket Texas."

Be advised, your underling is mocking people who have real infirmities as well as carrying on an ongoing racially motivated war with Mexican service workers and Jewish businessmen. I do not think that the prestigious law firm of Dewey, Phuckem, and Howe is well-served by keeping this repugnant human being in your employ. Please correct the situation at once. Thank you.

poor tittybaby. I made it clear I was deep in the menopause when I made those remarks about cripples, and that I no longer felt that way.

Find a new horse to flog.

Empress E

Banned
the Diaper logo on all her old posts makes me lol every time I see it. Goddamn ninja Onyx...

you think I didn't know he would do something like that when I gave him the password? Newsflash: I don't care about that account or this board anymore. Or your ringleader, the 'Troll King'

Now I must go out: Pilates is calling.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
poor tittybaby. I made it clear I was deep in the menopause when I made those remarks about cripples, and that I no longer felt that way.

Find a new horse to flog.

That's the same excuse frequently used by alcoholics to pretend they didn't mean what they said while drunk, but neither alcohol nor menopause works that way. Those things don't grow an asshole, they uncover one.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
you think I didn't know he would do something like that when I gave him the password? Newsflash: I don't care about that account or this board anymore. Or your ringleader, the 'Troll King'

How long you gonna sit in that "cafe" leeching their free wi-fi without buying anything? Is the waitress Mexican? I bet she fucking hates you by now.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hey fake Eloisel, remember when you asked me to give you my worst?

How'd that taste, getting run off the board?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't care about that account or this board anymore. Or your ringleader, the 'Troll King'

Yes keep telling us that as you "leave" for the 50th time. And keep telling us about the new workplace laws that supposedly went into effect in September that allegedly prevent you from posting here but you continue to post here anyway. Way to go you rebellious princess.

VKD

Banned
the Diaper logo on all her old posts makes me lol every time I see it. Goddamn ninja Onyx...

for the record, not that it matters now, I was intending to keep the account in case she ever wanted it back, but it's dead now.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

You may kiss my ring, fake E.

Empress E

Banned
Yes keep telling us that as you "leave" for the 50th time. And keep telling us about the new workplace laws that supposedly went into effect in September that allegedly prevent you from posting here but you continue to post here anyway. Way to go you rebellious princess.

I only post here when I'm on wireless so I can't be traced. At work I avoid all forums. At home I post occasionally at Exisle and a lot at my new board. My new board is quite a find, a lot of very interesting people there. I'm making some good friends and having a ball. I wish I could tell you the url, but I can't risk the above poster following me there to harrass me some more.

The Question

Eternal
I only post here when I'm on wireless so I can't be traced. At work I avoid all forums. At home I post occasionally at Exisle and a lot at my new board. My new board is quite a find, a lot of very interesting people there. I'm making some good friends and having a ball. I wish I could tell you the url, but I can't risk the above poster following me there to harrass me some more.

Shut up, Jibbles.

Donovan

beer, I want beer