jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Cinderella weasel.

VKD

Banned
Pop goes Eloisel

Mirah

I love you
Is this the Real E? If so, how do I know you? How is Mamma Kitty? Who is Mamma Kitty? What did you have for dinner last night?

The Question

Eternal
Whoa sheeeeeyit, it's Basement Girl!

Mirah

I love you
Whoa sheeeeeyit, it's Basement Girl!

Who Me? Fuck that mother fucker! I ain't no basement girl! I am on top of the roof and fucking your flying grandmother riding santa claus sucking daddy's dick right now.

.....oh wait, is this the women are insane thread?

Move this post to a different place then.

kthx bai

perfectly normal

perfectly sane

[/Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla on LoveLine]

Empress E

Banned
Is this the Real E? If so, how do I know you? How is Mamma Kitty? Who is Mamma Kitty? What did you have for dinner last night?

Mamma Kitty's fine. She's also left TK, but she posts occasionally on my new board.

I had pizza for dinner last night. Anchovies, mushrooms... mmmmmm. Still have some left over I might heat up for tonight.

jack

Mamma Kitty's fine. She's also left TK, but she posts occasionally on my new board.

I had pizza for dinner last night. Anchovies, mushrooms... mmmmmm. Still have some left over I might heat up for tonight.

Nice to have yourself to agree with :D

jack

come into force next week. Forums, social networking sites etc are all banned. Being associated with this board could get me fired so this is the last I'll be able to post here.

To the few people left who I like, I hope life works out for you, and hopefully I'll see you on the other board I PMed you about.

jack, I've given you ample time, but you've made no effort to make good with me even though I told you time and time again I was willing. How selfish.

It's been fun while it lasted

Why are you still posting here then? Those laws have been in effect for a week. Looks like there's some shit in your Depends, deary.

jack

I agree.

2687.imgcache.gif

The Question

Eternal
Nothin', if you're a brick.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
This is what happened the last time someone at work got caught on TK :)

[YOUTUBE]1sgZ2GzPB7M[/YOUTUBE]

jack

That's really me at work. BAN STARGUARD

Empress E

Banned
Why are you still posting here then? Those laws have been in effect for a week. Looks like there's some shit in your Depends, deary.

I'm on wireless, in a cafe.

Has wireless made it to your backwater part of the world yet? Looks like that's shit in your depends.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hello, fake Eloisel's boss? I'd like to report a thoughtcrime by one of your low-level employees under statute 678.9, the "fake internet usage laws of Fuckbucket Texas."

Be advised, your underling is mocking people who have real infirmities as well as carrying on an ongoing racially motivated war with Mexican service workers and Jewish businessmen. I do not think that the prestigious law firm of Dewey, Phuckem, and Howe is well-served by keeping this repugnant human being in your employ. Please correct the situation at once. Thank you.

jack

I'm on wireless, in a cafe.

Has wireless made it to your backwater part of the world yet? Looks like that's shit in your depends.

You're on bullshit, in limbo. You fucked your main, if this is even really you. I'm still not convinced. Frankly, the more you post in this new style, the less I'm impressed.

jack

Can you imagine? Fucking your main, POST Menty?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
the Diaper logo on all her old posts makes me lol every time I see it. Goddamn ninja Onyx...