NEW New Shows

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I WATCH STUFF, OK :rwmad:

The Question

Eternal
Anybody (else) watching Resident Alien?

Alan Tudyk as a weird, awkward alien makes a disturbing amount of sense.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
^I've watched the first couple of episodes, it's surprisingly good. I hope they let these type of Marvel things that are very much outside the MCU continue to exist.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Anybody (else) watching Resident Alien?

Alan Tudyk as a weird, awkward alien makes a disturbing amount of sense.
Great show. It will probably be cancelled before we find out if the aliens destroy Earth or spare the humans.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I saw the first episode of Pam and Tommy, Tommy does not come off well I'm this, good show though.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Seen the first two episodes of Reacher, it's good, Wacky will enjoy the guest star in episode two.

CaptainWacky

Hit-Monkey is good, far better than you'd expect. It gets more supernatural and crazy as it goes (considering it starts with a monkey learning to be a hitman that's quite something.) Probably no chance it will get a second season given that it was commissioned before Feige got total control of Marvel TV.

CaptainWacky

I'll watch this for the plot.

CaptainWacky

If ratings get too low.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

This looks like it will be good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Roku is free if you watch it on a device like your phone or pad. Just sign up for Roku and download the app to your device, and The Roku Channel comes free with it. They also show you a list of all the free content apps you can use.

Or if your TV is semi-new, it might have the Roku app built in, if your TV is set with wifi...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Roku is free if you watch it on a device like your phone or pad. Just sign up for Roku and download the app to your device, and The Roku Channel comes free with it. They also show you a list of all the free content apps you can use.

Or if your TV is semi-new, it might have the Roku app built in, if your TV is set with wifi...
Good to know, I'll be able to see the Weird Al Yankovic biography starring Daniel Radcliffe after all. I dont think my free movie and tv show app and sites get the Roku stuff.

Mirah

I love you

I just have a screen, attached to the xbox which doesn't do ROKU, so I can watch it on my chromebook

CaptainWacky

Are there any sharks in it?